Start by marking “Naked Republicans: A Full-frontal Exposure of Right-wing Hypocrisy and Greed” as Want to Read:
Naked Republicans: A Full-frontal Exposure of Right-wing Hypocrisy and Greed

Naked Republicans: A Full-frontal Exposure of Right-wing Hypocrisy and Greed

3.36 of 5 stars 3.36  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
“Shelley Lewis figured out a way to make me laugh out loud at adultery, corruption, bribery, prevarication, hypocrisy, pumpkin shooting, race baiting, insanity, cat murder, and filthy, groping old men. Naked Republicans is an instruction manual for the things you can get away with and still keep your job in Washington, D.C.”
——Rachel Maddow, Air America Radio

Naked Republica...more
Published September 19th 2006 by Villard (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naked Republicans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naked Republicans

Tom Darrow
Now I'm as much a fan of Bush and Republican-bashing literature as the next liberal, but this book is very superficial. It's designed to be fun, and, in a lot of ways, it is. For example, it has baseball cards of Republican leaders, the backs of which have their statistics. The problems is that by taking this "fun" aim, it lessens the strength of its arguments.

The chapters and sections are short, as is the book itself. Given this, and the light nature of the material, I would recommend it as a b...more
James
Mar 07, 2008 James rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
I am tempted to list this on the "horror" shelf as well when I reflect on the impact these felons and cretins have had on American government and society since 1980. This will make you laugh and swear at the same time. There oughta be a law... wait a minute, there are laws, but the problem is that these jokers are the ones that are supposed to be enforcing them.
Peter
Peter marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2014
doris garritt
doris garritt marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Amy Shearer
Amy Shearer marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2013
Chris
Chris added it
Jul 02, 2013
Lula
Lula added it
May 21, 2008
Leeda
Leeda marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2008
Five Lessons I Didn't Learn From Breast Cancer (And One BigOne I Did) ADHD and Autism: What Every Parent Should Know about This: A Parent's Aid in Raising Their Children with ADHD and Autism Parenting Tips for Teenagers - Must Have Pointers Five Lessons I Didn't Learn from Breast Cancer (and One Big Naked Republicans