Start by marking “Heaven's Touch: A Tribute to Women” as Want to Read:
Heaven's Touch:  A Tribute to Women

Heaven's Touch: A Tribute to Women

4.38 of 5 stars 4.38  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  5 reviews
An illistrated coffee table book with illistrations and sayings from LDS leaders
Hardcovver, 92 pages
Published January 28th 2006 by Covenant Communications, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Heaven's Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven's Touch

Sheree
Reading this book brings a sweet spirit to you as you read the quotes of prophets and apostles on one page and the next page a corresponding painting by Greg Olsen. I love the paintings and the quotes.

My favorite is the picture of Christ at the tomb with Mary after being resurrected. The quote with it by Elder Russell M. Nelson says, "Evidence of the Savior's high regard for women is in the appearance of the resurrected Lord first to them. He came initially to Mary from Magdala, then appeared t
Roseanne Wilkins
If you love Greg Olsen's art, this is a wonderful addition to your library. I can skip through it with my young kids and discuss the beautiful pictures, or I can spend more time and browse through the statements on women and mothers. It's designed so you don't have to read it from front to back. You can open at any page, spend a couple of minutes on an uplifting message, then shut it to go on with your day. Beautiful and uplifting.
CarolAnn
I see that no one made any comments on this small book. I really liked it. I read it in less than a half hour. It could be read in a lot less time, but I savored the beautiful pictures and drank the touching words that were with each Gregg Olsen picture.
Sally
Gregg Olsen's art is so spectacular and spiritually uplifting and they have added beautiful quotes about mothers. What could be better?
Kara
A great tribute to women with beautiful art!
Amie
Amie added it
Oct 28, 2014
Linda Todd
Linda Todd marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Leslie
Leslie is currently reading it
Aug 08, 2014
Kyla
Kyla marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Dori Mcenroe
Dori Mcenroe marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2014
Cate
Cate added it
Feb 24, 2014
Seth Morin
Seth Morin marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2013
Sanggari Kuruppanan
Sanggari Kuruppanan marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
Allyson
Allyson marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Teracia
Teracia marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2013
Louisa
Louisa marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Jenn M
Jenn M added it
May 08, 2013
Rannie Benedicto
Rannie Benedicto marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I Am a Child of God Beautiful Savior Expressions of Faith If the Savior Stood Beside Me Families Can Be Together Forever