Start by marking “Namesake: Women's Bible Study Leader Kit: When God Rewrites Your Story” as Want to Read:
Namesake: Women's Bible Study Leader Kit: When God Rewrites Your Story

Namesake: Women's Bible Study Leader Kit: When God Rewrites Your Story

4.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Every name tells a story. Names in Scripture were often given to tell the story of a person s identity, upbringing, or character. When God transforms lives, He often brings more than we bargained for: new identities, new journeys, even new names.

Namesake is a six-week Bible study that explores the transformational power of God through the stories of biblical characters who
Hardcover
Published February 1st 2013 by Abingdon Press

To ask other readers questions about Namesake, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Namesake

Susan Salley
Apr 20, 2014 Susan Salley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: women-s-studies
This six week study explores six characters in the Bible who had transforming experiences - God changes their lives and their names. We learned a great deal about stories we thought we knew quite well. The sessions included the stories of Abraham and Sarah, Naomi, Jacob, Daniel, Peter and the unnamed woman. The daily readings and reflection were great prep for our class session.

This best part of this study was the immediate connection for women - everyone has a family story about names. It help
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Mar 05, 2014
LeeAnn S
LeeAnn S rated it it was amazing
Dec 10, 2014
After earning an undergraduate degree in Biology from Southwestern University and serving in Youth Ministry for two congregations, Jessica LaGrone earned a Masters of Divinity from Asbury Theological Seminary. She served as an Associate Pastor at First United Methodist Church in Pasadena beginning in 2002, overseeing the Missions and Evangelism ministries. She was ordained an elder in the United ...more
More about Jessica LaGrone...