Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

Lady and the Tramp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  414 ratings  ·  23 reviews
32 pages
Published January 1st 1994 (first published June 1st 1940)

To ask other readers questions about Lady and the Tramp, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lady and the Tramp

John
When you have children you end up reading all sorts of books - some good, some not so good.

This was ok-ish... but most importantly - my daughter liked it...
Adrienne
Such a cute story. I love dogs, and I love how Lady and Tramp defend the baby.
Sam.
❤️❤️❤️
Elizabeth Zamora-G.
this is a good book. i read it when i was real little. i like this book a lot beacuse it is about a dog with a man and his wife then along came a baby and then the dog "Lady" got jealus beacause their was hardly any attention on her anymore.
Karen
I'm not a fan of these books. No character development in these things. But the kids think they are fabulous.
Rebecca Ferguson
This book tells the story of two dogs who have 101 dalmatian puppies. The dogs are scared of an evil lady named Cruela Devil, because she wants to make fur coats out of them. (picture book)
Brooke
Feb 14, 2010 Brooke added it
This book is a classic story about two dogs from opposite sides of the tracks. It is a story that can teach children that even though people are different they still can like each other.
Amalie
I can't give less than 4 stars to any of these because they were my childhood favourites. I loved these wonderful books of Disney's animated movies!
Heidi
We had just watched the movie so Grif picked this book out...we also had just got our new dog Carson at that point...all things were dog then.
Shakirah.r Rahman
Dalmations get stollen by the baddons Horris and Jasper,cruella devil payed them the bop and skint them and make them in to fur coats
Dolly
Jul 20, 2008 Dolly rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents reading with kids
Shelves: childrens, 2006, english, pets
Classic Disney tale in book form. Nothing more or less than an abridged version of the movie. A particular favorite for our girls.
Heather
This is my daughters favorite little book right now. There's not much to it, but its small and she enjoys looking at it.
Sheila
The classic disney story based on the classic Disney movie. What is there not to like about Lady and the Tramp?
Jessica
My son was never that interested in this Disney book. I think it follows the classic Disney format.
Marts  (Thinker)
Walt Disney's 101 dalmatians, who didn't enjoy this as child!
Cimani
puppies....... puppies......puppies!!!!!! i loved it!!!!!
Theresa
retelling of the movie with movie stills
Comelibros
Precioso lo leí y lo vi más de mil veces.
Danielle
Love the artwork but nothing beats the movie.
Melissa H
I have different cover, mine is bright blue.
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
Angela Barakat
I read this with both my children.
Cws
OS-DIS
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Olivia
Olivia added it
Sep 06, 2014
  • Walt Disney's Peter Pan (Disney Peter Pan)
  • The Lion King (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Disney's Tarzan (A Read-Aloud Storybook)
  • Leo the Lop Tail Two (reissue)
  • Curious George's First Day of School
  • I Want to Be Somebody New! (Beginner Books(R))
  • Clifford's Good Deeds
  • Arthur's Family Vacation (Arthur Adventure Series)
  • Tangled (Disney Tangled)
  • Rainbow Fish and the Big Blue Whale
  • Froggy Rides a Bike
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias "Walt" Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,...more
More about Walt Disney Company...
Dumbo: A Little Golden Book Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Little Golden Book) Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading) Bambi (Disney Bambi) Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)