Start by marking “Undivided Heart (Sister Circle, #3)” as Want to Read:
Undivided Heart (Sister Circle, #3)

Undivided Heart (Sister Circle #3)

Things are ever changing at Peerbaugh Place, and Evelyn Peerbaugh is once again opening her home to new boarders. This time she's got more than she bargained for. With one new tenant whose vanity exceeds all bounds and another who is a doormat to her dominating fiance, it seems these women will never find common ground even as they share one house. But Mae, Piper, Audra, a ...more
Published June 21st 2004 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published June 7th 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Undivided Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undivided Heart

Ngozi Egbigwe
Sep 15, 2014 Ngozi Egbigwe rated it liked it
The sister circle series reminds me of how soul friendships are made: painful at first but eventually becomes a strong cord that holds women through tough times. I value my soul sisters and am grateful for their love, they never give up on me even when I misbehave... Thank you Chi, Mira, Cyn, Ms, Vedan, Sarah, Nky,Ubabes...
Louise Smith
Nov 15, 2015 Louise Smith rated it really liked it
Really do like this series of books.

I really like the friendship among all the characters and how they always look out for each other.

I also really liked how the new characters Margaret and Lucinda progressed and fitted into Perburgh
Place.

I have only dropped the rating slightly because of Pipers character, I really don't like her

Looking forward to reading the next instalment.
Anna Rebecca
This third book in the Sister Circle series is a good read. As with the other books, I enjoyed the fact that it was more relaxed reading. I also appreciated the fact that the book shows normal relationships and doesn't glorify relationships filled with drama and worldliness.

Book three also brings back more of the characters I enjoyed from the other books. I enjoyed seeing the growth in old characters and being introduced to new characters. Even the new characters really grew on me by the end of
Barbara
Jun 13, 2014 Barbara rated it it was amazing
Although they seem like a light, easy read, there is a lot of depth to the Sister Circle series if you reflect on them. Each lady has her own unique personality quirks that are common to all of us, but are so strong that they are causing problems in the person's life. It is interesting to watch how their lives are molded and shaped spiritually, sometimes causing those same weaknesses to become strengths that are used to help others. It causes this reader to ask herself which of those characteris ...more
Bednarzterry
Jun 07, 2011 Bednarzterry rated it liked it
This is the third book in the "Sister Circle" series. I have a mixed review because I LOVE the ladies and DEARLY love the whole "sister circle" concept, but there is definitiely a legalistic approach to the Christian agenda in the book and sometimes that can almost make me want to stop reading.. yet I love the ladies so much that I have to see what happens next :-)
Sheri
Mar 08, 2010 Sheri rated it liked it
this is the third in a series of women who live in a boardinghouse and their stories about coming to Christ. With each book there is a different set of characters that live in the house but we also learn about the lives of the women who previously lived there. Well done and easy to read. Enjoyed every page. I guess you could classify it as Christian chic lit.
April Suter
Jun 20, 2011 April Suter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not only do women become Sisters of the Faith, they seem to find love. Will Evelyn find love in this 3rd book of the series?
Lucinda and Margaret moves in and God is not done with them. The Sister Circle have some powerful prayers.
347 pages
Mary Stallard
Jun 20, 2012 Mary Stallard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
as with the first and second book, loved the characters and was a great Christian read about women and real problems and how it shows with our faith in God, anything is reachable.
Erin
Mar 28, 2010 Erin rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Despite some cheesy aspects of this series I really enjoy them. I like how all the characters are different and flawed. And I love the friendships among the original characters.
Diane
Jun 05, 2013 Diane rated it liked it
I enjoyed some of the story line ... but the rest was unrealistic religious cliches ... that I've heard most of my life.
Lis
Jan 15, 2011 Lis added it
Shelves: fiction
A borderline sappy Christian novel that had just enough of a good story that I read 2 more in the series.
Lisa
Louise
Louise added it
Sep 26, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2016
Doloris Burgess
Doloris Burgess marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2016
Janell Scroggs
Janell Scroggs rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Sherri Ribron
Sherri Ribron rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2016
Elaine
Elaine rated it it was amazing
Sep 01, 2016
laura pereira
laura pereira rated it it was amazing
Aug 28, 2016
Crystal Downing
Crystal Downing marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
teresa kohan
teresa kohan rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2016
Cheri Johnson
Cheri Johnson rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2016
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2016
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2016
Barbara Jackson
Barbara Jackson rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2016
Leslie
Leslie rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2016
  • The Seat Beside Me
  • Inside Story
  • Oh, Baby!
  • The Potluck Club Takes the Cake (The Potluck Club #3)
  • All Things Hidden (A Seaport Suspense Novel, #3)
  • Get Cozy, Josey! (Josey, #3)
  • Blood Lines (NCIS, #3)
  • Valley Of Bones (Jerusalem's Undead Trilogy #3)
  • Spring Broke (86 Bloomberg Place, #3)
  • Rachel's Prayer (Country Road Chronicles, #2)
  • Beach Dreams (The Beach House #3)
  • Emerald Windows
  • Flash Point (In a Heartbeat #2)
  • Passing by Samaria
  • Finding Faith (New Heights Series, #3)

Sister Circle (4 books)
  • The Sister Circle (Sister Circle #1)
  • 'Round The Corner (Sister Circle #2)
  • A Place To Belong (Sister Circle #4)