Start by marking “The Last Gentile” as Want to Read:
The Last Gentile

The Last Gentile

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The Last Gentile Trilogy is an incredible story of love and courage. The world is being destroyed and led by evil of the lowest kind! Plagues and disasters are only a part of the torment mankind is facing. Demonic forces are attacking from everywhere. God is in control and the victory is assured, yet Christians still have much to do as they attempt to save the lost before ...more
Published January 1st 2004 by Bybeebooks LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Last Gentile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Gentile

Dan Shea
I found this book to be very entertaining. So far, I am not particularly sure where this series is going in its theological path. I am an Amillenialist, if I have to put a title to what I believe scripture says. This book seems to be exploring multiple ideas at the same time and I can't quite place which one it has settled on. I guess I will find out in the next book.

My other theological gripe is that demons seem to reside in hell. Hell is not something that will exist until the final Judgement
GJ Rowe
With volcanoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, and horrific weather around the planet, millions are dead and many are already beginning to starve. Zach Miles has been sent on a mission to find out if these disasters are a sign of the end of the world. As he travels to discover the truth, he also begins to repair his own broken life, yet danger is constantly before him.
Sheila
The first book in an end times trilogy. It is intersting enough that I will continue the series to see what happens.
Maryann
Maryann is currently reading it
Jul 23, 2015
Cary
Cary marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
JANIS OZIMKOWSKI
JANIS OZIMKOWSKI marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Elizabeth Brady
Elizabeth Brady marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2011