Start by marking “The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life” as Want to Read:

Take a mini retreat with "The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal." Reconnect with who you are and learn how to create balance from the "inside out" with this gorgeous, color-illustrated, month-by-month guide. Beautiful photographs, powerful themes and stories, personal vignettes from moms, guided journaling and exercises, and information-packed resource sections support you in ...more
Published April 1st 2008 by Balanced Living Press (first published April 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Mother's Guide to Self-Renewal

Mary
Feb 05, 2014 Mary rated it really liked it
I belonged to a mom's group that met monthly as we went through each chapter of this book. It was a great experience of self-reflection and just generally taking time for myself after engrossing myself with my kids for a number of years. The author provides great wisdom that will ultimately help women become healthier moms by taking care of their needs and keeping the "big picture" in focus. It could be read without the benefit of group discussion but having a even one or two other moms join in ...more
Kristen MacGregor
Mar 17, 2011 Kristen MacGregor rated it really liked it
A very good self-guided book on how to find your true self again instead of being swallowed up in being a "mom". It's written in a format to use for a small group of women to meet monthly- there isn't a group organized where I live, but maybe sometime in the future I'll start one!
Michelle
Dec 27, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: exhausted moms
For moms who are exhausted and burned out, who need more time for themselves but don't know how to go about it. This book helped me realize and believe that I deserve and *need* to take care of myself, as well as how to actually put it in practice (so hard to do!).
Kristen
Mar 26, 2010 Kristen rated it liked it
I saw this on a blog I read and checked it out to see what it was all about. It has some good ideas for self-reflection and exercises for introspection.
Ruth
Ruth rated it really liked it
Oct 08, 2007
Cris
Cris rated it really liked it
Sep 08, 2014
Ellen
Ellen rated it it was amazing
Jan 11, 2012
Lindsay Evermore
Lindsay Evermore rated it really liked it
Feb 13, 2013
Angie Laxdal
Angie Laxdal rated it it was amazing
Apr 18, 2014
Mary-ann Petraitis
Mary-ann Petraitis rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Maura
Maura rated it really liked it
May 09, 2014
kelly
kelly rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2011
Christina Gregor-maxwell
Christina Gregor-maxwell rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2014
Mar 07, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
I loved the practical suggestions and work that this book contains.
Trisha Puls
Trisha Puls rated it really liked it
Aug 30, 2016
Thadra
Thadra rated it liked it
Jan 12, 2012
Shameka
Shameka rated it really liked it
Jul 19, 2014
Rossella
Rossella rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2015
Lisa
Lisa rated it really liked it
Nov 13, 2008
Bevin
Bevin rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2014
Megan
Megan rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Jeanine
Jeanine rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2009
Maegen Lane
Maegen Lane rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2008
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Sep 28, 2016
Christina Tufts
Christina Tufts rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2010
Janet
Janet rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2016
Megan
Megan rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Scmls Wagner
Scmls Wagner rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Rachael
Rachael rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2010