Start by marking “Never Kiss a Stranger” as Want to Read:
Never Kiss a Stranger

Never Kiss a Stranger

3.51 of 5 stars 3.51  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Laura Golightly expected her trip to Europe would be pretty dull. After all, helping out an elderly writer on a publicity tour isn't exactly a thrill a minute. On the other hand, trying to stop a cat burglar may be a bit too exciting. Especially if it's her heart he's trying to steal
Published September 12th 2006 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Never Kiss a Stranger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Kiss a Stranger

Julia
Working as a live-in personal assistant for an author, Laura is awakened one night by the sound of someone breaking into their hotel suite. When she yells for help, the masked burglar kisses her to keep her quiet, then leaves. Who is he and what was he looking for?

Laura is a pretty but empty-headed, naïve and self-deprecating – the most annoying kind of heroine(?). I picked this up because Madeleine Ker is the pseudonym of one of my favorite authors, Marius Gabriel. It was my first foray into gr
Sweet and cute, but got complicated in a way that maybe a manga shouldn't. The "action" section got confusing due to the manga format, I think, not because it was necessarily too complicated. There was a good deal of information given in two or three word balloons.
Stephanie Meehan
the cheesiest and stupidest one i have read yet. I mean we're are suppose to believe that this guy who is a millionaire would not hired someone to go steal the papers. And this girl would fall in love with someone who just kisses her without waring.
Tiffany
This was a cute slightly odd little story about espionage, terrorism, burglary, a famous author, airplanes and a rich rogue. You can always try to make a story better by adding a rich rogue. I suppose it doesn't hurt.
Tonks
Preposterous story, and seemed to be missing the charm of a Japanese romance manga. This is the only Harlequin Pink I've read, so maybe these are more appealing to fans of Harlequins than of manga.
Starbubbles
I actually really liked this. I felt that it was a fun story with good looking people, with Rom-Com-like action squences.
Jillian
This is a story of love and adventure. It's a cute happy ending story.
Cindy Her
Cindy Her marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
Ageha
Ageha marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Vicky Aguilar
Vicky Aguilar marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Jessica Seyfert
Jessica Seyfert marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Dounya
Dounya marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Cozette Martin
Cozette Martin marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Sailor Moom
Sailor Moom marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Tea
Tea marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Carmel
Carmel marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Brooke Farmer
Brooke Farmer marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Prachi Shirur
Prachi Shirur marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Hoa
Hoa marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Angelika Stefanidou
Angelika Stefanidou marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Susana Harijono
Susana Harijono marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Silver
Silver marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Duel of Passion (Harlequin Romance #3094) Ruthless Husband, Convenient Wife (The Marriage Bargain, #3) The Bruges Engagement (Postcards From Europe) (Harlequin Presents, No 1650) Hostage (Harlequin Romance) The Wilder Shores of Love