Start by marking “Kittenwar Postcard Box: May the Cutest Kitten Win!” as Want to Read:
Kittenwar Postcard Box: May the Cutest Kitten Win!

Kittenwar Postcard Box: May the Cutest Kitten Win!

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  69 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Adorable felines battle it out for the title of cutest kitten in these postcards from the addictive and wildly popular Web site kittenwar.com. Each postcard includes irresistible photographs and hilarious battle statistics such as Avian Observation Tactics and Paw to Paw Combat.
Card Book, 30 pages
Published August 23rd 2007 by Chronicle Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Kittenwar Postcard Box, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kittenwar Postcard Box

Tara
I picked this up thinking it was just cute pictures of kittens, and the shopkeeper slipped it into my bag at no charge with a wink and a smile.
Once out of the store, my partner asked if it was a cool book or a crap book. "Crap book". I said, explaining it was just pictures of kittens.
However!
I was pleasantly surprised to undergo the Kitten Personality Test on the bus ride home and confirm that I *am* indeed "yearning for the simpler things in life".
The Kittenological Cuteography chart was by far
Kyla
A new spin on the book of cute animal photos. This one makes you choose the cutest kitten between two every time you turn the page. It can be really tortuous (in a good way) to have to make these kinds of decisions. Lots of fun!
Robert Beveridge
Fraser Lewry, Kittenwar: May the Cutest Kitten Win! (Chronicle Books, 2007)

I have ranted and raved here a number of times recently about the blog-to-book craze and how the books that come out of it are mediocre at best. But, as with all rules, there are a handful of exceptions; you just have to root them out. Kittenwar: May the Cutest Kitten Win! breaks some established blog-to-book rules, and because of that, what we get is a product that, if not geared for repetition, is at least more interest
Anna
Jun 26, 2008 Anna rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: cat lovers of all ages
May the cutest kitten win! "Kittenwar" is the best book around for cat lovers. You are given a picture of 2 kittens, then you chose the kitten that you think is the cutest. Turn the page, and the results are given. Take the two kittens, Bolly and Candy Claws, fighting on pages 28 and 29. As you turn the page, not only do they give you the results, but for this competition and several others they also give you and explanation of why they think these are the results. If you enjoy Kitenwar, go onto ...more
Tamara
Of course I love this book. It's full of kitten pictures.

Mimicking the website, you choose which kitten is the cutest. The added bonus of the book is that by choosing various pictures, it leads you to your Kittenological Personality Test (and horoscope).

I tested as preferring "Regular Cute Kittens: It's possible that this choice reflects a yearning for the simpler things in life, and if recent events have been in any way complex or difficult, your affinity for good old-fashioned adorability in
Kate Hastings
Okay. I don't like cats-- but this was such a cool book. At first I thought-- what is our teen librarian ordering?! (sorry Ellen)

But then I was captivated-- as were all the preteens in the vicinity as I was asking them to tell me which cat was cuter.

That's the whole book, folks. Pictures of two cats. You pick which is cuter. The following page shows you which cat won statistically from the website.

You just can't help yourself.
Marte Patel
What a sweet little book! I enjoyed reading this, but I enjoyed looking at all the cute kitten pictures even more. Apparently I have a penchant for sleeping kitties. :-)
Jayanne
This has been a great book for classroom visits and kids from K-10 have enjoyed picking out the cutest kitten.
Sara W
Feb 21, 2008 Sara W marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I may never actually get this book, but I LOVE the website!!! It's SO cute! It's also great for relieving stress!
Ray
I bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it... spending hours looking at the pics and smiling
Matthew Ciarvella
This book is the apex of humanity's achievements. There can be no higher purpose than this.
W.B.
Feb 18, 2008 W.B. marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I MUST have this!

I'm sure the war gets totally brutal.

Those kittens mean business.
Robyn
Cute kitten pictures, and funny text - how can you go wrong?
Larry Kenney
I like kittens. This has kittens. 'Nuff said.
Rahmadiyanti
I must have this! :D
april
april added it
Mar 17, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Ishmah
Ishmah marked it as to-read
Nov 12, 2014