Start by marking “A Marriage To Fight For (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No 804)” as Want to Read:
A Marriage To Fight For (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No 804)

A Marriage To Fight For (Silhouette Intimate Moments, No 804)

3.15 of 5 stars 3.15  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  6 reviews
DO YOU, MAGGIE, TAKE GARRETT...?

They'd vowed to love in sickness and in health, but Garrett Hughes's undercover work for the DEA had torn apart his marriage to Maggie. Now he was injured, and Maggie's healing hands were the only things he wanted--until he discovered something so terrifying that he had no choice but to send her away.

But he hadn't reckoned on Maggie's determ
Paperback
Published August 1st 1997 by Harlequin Books (first published July 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about A Marriage To Fight For, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Marriage To Fight For

The Madness of Lord Ian MacKenzie by Jennifer AshleyYours Until Dawn by Teresa MedeirosRunning Scarred by Jackie WilliamsTo Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth HoytWhen Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James
Books with Disabled Heros
155th out of 387 books — 396 voters
Devil in Winter by Lisa KleypasForever Scarred by Jackie WilliamsRunning Scarred by Jackie WilliamsTo Beguile a Beast by Elizabeth HoytScarred Horizon by Jackie Williams
romance where hero/heroine have a disability
117th out of 299 books — 203 voters

More lists with this book...

Saly
Since I didn't enjoy the one book I read by this author I wasn't sure I would like this but I did enjoy it quite a bit.

The hero a DEA agent is burnt out after being undercover for three years and he can't wait to get back to his son and the woman he loves even if they have been divorced for four years, in his heart she is his and he has a ring to get her back when a bomb goes off in his flight.

When Maggie the heroine is working she has an intuition that Garrett is hurt like she always does and t
Ridley
There was a lot of angst in this bad boy, and eventually it was just too much. I liked the twin themes of reconciling after their divorce and dealing with his disability. I thought she made a convincing case for their second time around and treated his recovery from major injuries realistically, with lots of tears and anger on both sides. There was just one fight, one ultimatum too many for me to really love the novel. I needed to see more accord between them.
Booklover
Wonderful Intense Second Chance at love story,absolutely enjoyed reading finished it in one night just could'nt put down the book had to know what happens next.Loved Garrett he is such a warm considerate caring loving man,Maggie i understood her fears but the way she kept hurting Garrett again n again angered me.The story progressed really well,loved each n every character in the book.

Overall very good read,will say a MUST READ.
Recommend it.
Moria
Why do authors who know nothing about medicine write heavily medical stories? Watching a lot of tv does not count as research - it's usually inaccurate. Plus those inaccuracies are way more obvious when they are in writing. If you don't know what you're talking about, how about glossing over the technical stuff instead of getting deep into detail. Getting so much wrong virtually from page one is infuriating.

What makes it impossible to overlook page after page of an author having no idea what she
Selina
I really really really loved this book! I started it last night, planning on only reading 100 or so pages, but I couldn't put it down! I thought the situations were realistic and the emotions seemed spot on. I love the "wounded hero" trope, so I really enjoyed how much this focused on the romance, but also the healing. Toward the end I did want to slap both Garrett and Maggie and tell them to get over themselves. I would love to see a sequel and read more about their lives. These characters seem ...more
Aya
I did not see anything interesting in this boring novel
Cathy
Cathy added it
Jul 02, 2015
Leesha
Leesha marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Irenka
Irenka marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Ace Q.
Ace Q. marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2015
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Victoria Darkins
Victoria Darkins marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Ani
Ani added it
Sep 01, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Haunting Hope Partners in Parenthood  (Families Are Forever) (Silhouette Intimate Moments No. 869)