Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Every night, Twinkle the Tooth Fairy collects the baby teeth that children have left under their pillows. Sometimes it takes a long time to find those tiny teeth! Until, one day her friend Fairy Thimble repays Twinkle's kindness with a way to make her work easier.

Children will be delighted by this charming story. A note from Twinkle will reassure children who are losing th

Published April 15th 2002 by Parragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Emily
This book would be a fantastic book to give to a child who will be losing their baby teeth soon. I love how just like the children in the book, the owner of the book will receive a little purple bag to put their teeth in. I would read this to children that may be scared of losing their teeth to let them know that it happens to everyone and that there is nothing to be scared of.

If I were to use this in a classroom, it would be in a kindergarten class. I would read if after doing a health lesson a...more
Shannon McGee
Tooth Fairy, Twinkle, may miss the fairy ball because of collecting baby teeth all night. Her friend create a little something to help her get done quickly.

The story was more detailed than I expected. In the beginning it just describes little kids losing it’s baby teeth and how to hide them for the tooth fairy. Then it went into Twinkle’s story.
It is an okay story. I don’t think it would be good for a school reading it’s more of a book to be read before bed.
Erica Tucker
I don't believe this book would be appropriate to read in the classroom because not every child may be taught to believe in the tooth fairy. The book is accompanied with a little velvet pouch for your child to put his/her baby teeth in when they fall out. It is a great system to use so that you can easily get the child's tooth and put the money under their pillow. This is also an excellent story to teach about dental hygiene.
Gary Masskin
To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much from this book but I did end up liking it. The problem-solving came way too easily buy it was good to see encouragement for imagination, productivity and some logical reasoning.
Dakota Mcintosh
This book was okay. I can see how a teacher could use it to discuss why children lose their teeth.
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Alexandra
it was awesome
Hannah
Hannah added it
Sep 15, 2013
Dena Richardson
Dena Richardson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Eastofoz
Eastofoz marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2012
Steve Johns
Steve Johns marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2012
Roopa
Roopa added it
Mar 09, 2012
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2011
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2010
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2010