Start by marking “Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]” as Want to Read:
Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Every night, Twinkle the Tooth Fairy collects the baby teeth that children have left under their pillows. Sometimes it takes a long time to find those tiny teeth! Until, one day her friend Fairy Thimble repays Twinkle's kindness with a way to make her work easier.

Children will be delighted by this charming story. A note from Twinkle will reassure children who are losing th

Published April 15th 2002 by Parragon Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twinkle the Tooth Fairy [With Tooth Pouch]

Jules
Aug 09, 2015 Jules rated it it was amazing
This was a lovely book about the tooth fairy. I received a letter from the tooth fairy when I was 9 years old, and still remember it to this day, so this book brought back happy memories. I'd had 6 teeth taken out at the dentist, and the letter from my tooth fairy, Fiona, said that all 6 teeth were too heavy for her to carry, and that she'd be back for the remaining 2 the following night. Cute and colourful illustrations too.
Emily
This book would be a fantastic book to give to a child who will be losing their baby teeth soon. I love how just like the children in the book, the owner of the book will receive a little purple bag to put their teeth in. I would read this to children that may be scared of losing their teeth to let them know that it happens to everyone and that there is nothing to be scared of.

If I were to use this in a classroom, it would be in a kindergarten class. I would read if after doing a health lesson a
Erica Tucker
I don't believe this book would be appropriate to read in the classroom because not every child may be taught to believe in the tooth fairy. The book is accompanied with a little velvet pouch for your child to put his/her baby teeth in when they fall out. It is a great system to use so that you can easily get the child's tooth and put the money under their pillow. This is also an excellent story to teach about dental hygiene.
Shannon McGee
Oct 24, 2012 Shannon McGee rated it it was ok
Shelves: faeries, 2012
Tooth Fairy, Twinkle, may miss the fairy ball because of collecting baby teeth all night. Her friend create a little something to help her get done quickly.

The story was more detailed than I expected. In the beginning it just describes little kids losing it’s baby teeth and how to hide them for the tooth fairy. Then it went into Twinkle’s story.
It is an okay story. I don’t think it would be good for a school reading it’s more of a book to be read before bed.
Gary Masskin
To be honest, I wasn't expecting too much from this book but I did end up liking it. The problem-solving came way too easily buy it was good to see encouragement for imagination, productivity and some logical reasoning.
Heather Stigall
Heather Stigall rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2016
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2013
Nicholas
Nicholas rated it it was amazing
Dec 04, 2015
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2013
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Maura
Maura rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2015
Cat
Cat rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2012
Grace
Grace rated it it was amazing
Oct 25, 2016
Cece
Cece rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2010
Dakota Mcintosh
Nov 30, 2011 Dakota Mcintosh rated it liked it
Shelves: picture-book, fantasy
This book was okay. I can see how a teacher could use it to discuss why children lose their teeth.
Delaneyn
Delaneyn rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2012
Alexandra
Aug 18, 2008 Alexandra rated it it was amazing
it was awesome
Beverley
Beverley rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2009
Katie Newton
Katie Newton rated it liked it
Jun 22, 2016
Dawn
Dawn rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2013
Steph
Steph rated it liked it
Oct 04, 2015
Gabrielle
Gabrielle rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2014
Angela Barakat
I read this with my daughter.
Reonna Tardibuono
Reonna Tardibuono rated it really liked it
Feb 16, 2016
Ellen Ramsay
Ellen Ramsay rated it really liked it
Apr 06, 2014
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2010
Kristin
Kristin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2010
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2011
Roopa
Roopa added it
Mar 09, 2012
Steve Johns
Steve Johns marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2012
Eastofoz
Eastofoz marked it as to-read
May 19, 2012
Dena Richardson
Dena Richardson marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2013
Hannah
Hannah added it
Sep 15, 2013
Athena
Athena added it
Jun 27, 2014
Jeanie
Jeanie marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Gowri Thulasidas
Gowri Thulasidas marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2016