Start by marking “Turning the Page” as Want to Read:
Turning the Page

Turning the Page

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  424 ratings  ·  11 reviews
A businesswoman finds new life and love after she resigns from her job and relocates to upstate New York to help her cousin run a small bookstore.
Published April 28th 2001 by Regal Crest Enterprises - Yellow Rose Books (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Turning the Page, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Turning the Page

LVLMLeah
This is my first Georgia Beers book and it won’t be my last. This is a sweet coming out story, the kind where a character falls in love for the first time with someone of their own sex. Just the kind I really like.

What I liked: Melanie is at a turning point in her life and is in limbo about what she’ll do. Until this point, she’s focused solely on her career, putting love on the back burner. As far as she knows, she’s straight, until she meets Taylor. What I loved is that how she falls for Taylo
Kirsty Morris
Loved this. An easy read, with characters you can relate to. I recently discovered Georgia Beers as an author and read every one of her books within a couple of weeks! They are all well written and easy to lose yourself in. Refreshing to find some lesbian fiction that isn't just erotica!
Ulla
I love this novel but I liked the cover of the first edition better!
Liz Nichols
I like Georgia Beers' books, and this one was no exception. It is an upbeat romance with characters that engage the reader.

From the publisher's website - Melanie Larson is an attractive, extremely successful business executive who shocks herself by resigning from her job when her company merges with another and relocates. While trying to decide what to do with her life next and at the urging of her uncle, Melanie heads to Rochester, New York, to stay temporarily with her cousin Samantha. She hop
Carrie
Interesting plot and characters. Enjoyable read. 2nd book I have read by Georgia Beers and have really enjoyed both. Looking forward to Starting from Scratch next-
B. Hale
Had a hard time getting over the fact that vcr's were still the norm during this book. Great read though! ^_^
Freyja Vanadis
Completely predictable lesbian coming-out romance story, with one or two twists thrown in for good measure.
E.A.
Enjoyed this one, probably the foodie element and the bookshop! The supporting characters are fun, too.
Morgan
Cute story, nothing particularly deep or memorable, but it's a great beach read.
Ulla
Jul 27, 2011 Ulla added it
This is one of my favourites - and this cover is magnificent!
Estelle
Nice read.
Always wanted to own a bookstore... with a cafe in it.
Judikt
Judikt marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Nrahmer
Nrahmer marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
patricia feldmann
patricia feldmann marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Kelly m
Kelly m marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2015
Mette Steinmejer
Mette Steinmejer marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Frank Van Meer
Frank Van Meer marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • Artist's Dream
  • Infinite Loop
  • Passion's Bright Fury
  • Hard Times
  • None So Blind
  • Wild Things
  • Without Warning (Shaken, #1)
Lambda and Golden Crown Literary Award-winning author Georgia Beers lives in Rochester, New York. She has been writing for as long as she can remember, and published her first lesbian novel in 2000.
More about Georgia Beers...
Starting From Scratch Too Close to Touch 96 Hours Thy Neighbor's Wife Mine