Start by marking “Legendary Show Jumpers: The Incredible Stories of Great Canadian Horses” as Want to Read:
Legendary Show Jumpers: The Incredible Stories of Great Canadian Horses

Legendary Show Jumpers: The Incredible Stories of Great Canadian Horses

Once in a while a horse comes along that is extraordinary. Air Pilot, Barra Lad and Big Ben have all had their turn at being the brightest star blazing in the show-jumping sky. For more than 100 years, great Canadian high-flying horses have provided spectators with exhilarating displays of their jaw-dropping talent and love of jumping.
Published January 1st 2004 by Altitude

To ask other readers questions about Legendary Show Jumpers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legendary Show Jumpers

Amanda
Jun 29, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it
This book was one of three books I found while cleaning out my old bedroom at my parents (even though I moved out 2 years ago...). It came in a boxed set with two other books from this series.

The best part of this book was the story of Big Ben. Ben was truly a Canadian hero.

Many of the horses in the book were horses I had never heard of. Some were from long before I was even born, some were horses I had just never heard of. It was nice to see many of the farms and stables were places I recogni
Azim
Azim rated it did not like it
Aug 31, 2013
Beth
Beth rated it it was amazing
Dec 03, 2014
Khristine Doiron
Khristine Doiron rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2014
Brit McCarthy
Brit McCarthy rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2013