Start by marking “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2” as Want to Read:
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

The girls from the Sisterhood return in the next film based on Ann Brashares' bestselling series set for theatrical release by Warner Bros. Pictures on August 8. This tie-in includes Forever in Blue, the final novel in the series, a full-color insert of movie stills, and favorite moments from the entire series.
Published June 24th 2008 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2

Kae
Jun 19, 2017 Kae rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I cried, I laughed, I felt the pain and emotions of the girls, as I did in the first book.
Olivia
Nov 09, 2008 Olivia rated it liked it
Shelves: young-adults
This book dealt with more mature topics I found. It was well written, the stories of each girl were more intense but then the end happened. It was cute but I didn't like not knowing what would happen to Lena and Kostos. It's the romantic in me. I needed SOME satisfaction.
Overall, good read. Didn't want to put it down.
Shani. W
May 26, 2011 Shani. W rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2011
It was an amazing book! Im so glad I finally read the books the movies were great but they didnt have all the parts of the book. Im so excited for the 5th book, everlasting. Its strange as soon as i started to re-read the first book and then read the rest of the series i realised there was going to be a 5th. I am really hoping for a happily ever after :)
Maddie
Jun 30, 2014 Maddie rated it it was amazing
Reading this book wasn't just a fun thing to do in my spare time, it was more like a journey. And as cheesy as this may sound, this novel, along with the rest of the Sisterhood series, will be forever in my heart.
Katie
Aug 03, 2008 Katie rated it it was amazing
Ok, so I read the books out of order. This is the last book. So I still have to read the 2nd and 3rd book in this series. But the way it was written I didn't realize that it was out of order until I looked in the back of the book. Really good though.
Cindy Davis
Jun 29, 2008 Cindy Davis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction, young-adult
I loved the Sisterhood of the Traveing Pants Movie. I read the second book.This book I think is the three previous books, combined. Yes it is a teen read, but seriously I couldn't put this down.Its awesome! I can't wait for the movie sequel. I also think I'm addicted to goodreads!
Samantha
May 03, 2014 Samantha rated it really liked it
This was not the better than the first book, in my opinion but still a great story about the friendship between these girls.
Lauren
Aug 11, 2008 Lauren rated it liked it
it was a simple book...i look forward to the movie as i feel in this case, it will be much better than the book.
Michelle
Jan 25, 2009 Michelle rated it liked it
Good for the high school/college crowd.
Florence
Jun 24, 2015 Florence rated it it was amazing
It was great!!! I think every girl should read it because it is educating girls how to learn from their mistakes and how to stick with good friend.Love it guys!!!
Tinesha wheeler
Dec 02, 2010 Tinesha wheeler marked it as to-read
cool book hope to read it
Margaret
Jul 28, 2008 Margaret rated it really liked it
Loved it! Looking forward to the Movie.. Hope it's as good as the book.. Book is always better though :)
mackenzie ann
Nov 12, 2009 mackenzie ann rated it it was amazing
This is a really good book... just probably not the best movie for little kids to see... if you know what i meen. lol
Sadie
Sadie rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Cas
Cas rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2011
Rosalie
Rosalie rated it liked it
May 04, 2015
Krista
Krista rated it it was ok
Sep 08, 2012
Whitney
Whitney rated it really liked it
Dec 21, 2016
Amanda Hinthorn
Amanda Hinthorn rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2008
Doitall29
Doitall29 rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2014
Shazcharlie
Shazcharlie rated it liked it
May 02, 2011
Kayla
Kayla rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2012
Hope
Hope rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2016
Alexa
Alexa rated it liked it
Jul 31, 2010
Carrie Bedinger-Bryant
Carrie Bedinger-Bryant rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2016
swiftpuppy13
swiftpuppy13 rated it liked it
Nov 03, 2016
Nikki
Nikki rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2011
amanda
amanda rated it really liked it
May 13, 2015
Mamitha
Mamitha rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Sealed With a Kiss (Yours Truly, Lucy B. Parker #2)
  • Six Kinds of Sky: A Collection of Short Fiction
  • Lemonade Mouth Puckers Up
  • Frenemies (Frenemies, #1)
  • Desperate Measures (Jennie McGrady Mysteries, #11)
  • Water Tales: Aquamarine and Indigo
  • The New Adventures of Curious George
  • Love Finds You in Sunset Beach, Hawaii
  • Where the Long Grass Blows
  • Accidental Happiness
  • Cliquetionary: The Wit and Wisdom of The Clique
  • Moribito II: Guardian of the Darkness (Moribito, #2)
Ann Brashares grew up in Chevy Chase, Maryland, with three brothers and attended a Quaker school in the D.C. area called Sidwell Friends. She studied Philosophy at Barnard College, part of Columbia University in New York City. Expecting to continue studying philosophy in graduate school, Ann took a year off after college to work as an editor, hoping to save money for school. Loving her job, she ne ...more
More about Ann Brashares...