Start by marking “The Way to Yesterday” as Want to Read:
The Way to Yesterday

The Way to Yesterday

From back cover:

WHAT IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME?

Suddenly, unbelievably, Mary Ellen O'Rourke can- and so her wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl are alive and well. Now all she has to do is keep them that way. If she can figure out how...

In this parallel world, they are the family she'd always dreamed they could be. And, after six years of wishing she had acted diffe
Published February 21st 2003 by Silhouette Books (first published September 1st 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Way to Yesterday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way to Yesterday

Karen Scott
Jan 29, 2012 Karen Scott rated it really liked it
I first read this book circa 2003/2004 and at the time I recall feeling that it was the best thing I'd ever read. Time and some good prescription drugs have made me realise that actually, it was just an ok book. I will still give it four stars just for making me feel so good at the time. Plus I wrote to Harlequin telling them how wonderful I thought the book was ffs, so I can hardly give it an average score now can I? Sigh... love you Ms Sala.
Carolyn F.
May 31, 2010 Carolyn F. rated it liked it
Sweet verging on sappy story about Mary whose husband and daughter were killed in a car accident. She is able to do the day all over again and finds out that God had a reason for having go back and then fast forward to the present. She doesn't remember a lot, some of it comes to her bits and pieces, but with the past 6 years without them and then having them again, she's a stronger different woman and is able to help in a tragedy that takes place in her new present time. Huh?!? These time travel ...more
Peggy
Wow What A Great Story

If you could turn the hands of time back and could do it over again would and would you do it differently.
Mary Faith got that chance and did she mad right where there was wrong.
This story has you thinking about life and what could happen in a blink of an eye.
Beautiful story loved it.
Sharon Sala dose again A top notch story that has you turning the pages till the end then saying man that wS a great book.
Oksana
Aug 19, 2013 Oksana rated it it was amazing
Yea it's one of those books that set your mood. But shouldn't every book. While I was reading this I really felt like I was there watching the whole thing. Books like this are hard to find. It was easy to read,and easy to get into. I wasn't wondering "what I'll do today" while I was reading it. It's a must read! I loved it. Period.
Hortensia
Mar 08, 2015 Hortensia rated it liked it
Ligera.

Su mayor don fue el haberme hecho experimentar los sentimientos y emociones de sus protagonistas. Pero tiene muchos puntos flacos. La relación romántica es "demasiado" melosa... es más inverosímil que la idea de volver a un punto del pasado y arreglar los errores.
Sandi
Jan 13, 2013 Sandi rated it really liked it
It has been a long time since I've read this but I remember that I thought it was one of the very best books I read that year.
~Laurin The Brave ~
~Laurin The Brave ~ rated it it was amazing
Jan 29, 2015
Judy Fischer
Judy Fischer rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2013
S Adrianne
S Adrianne rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
Marion
Marion rated it really liked it
May 29, 2009
S.R. McKade
S.R. McKade rated it it was amazing
Feb 11, 2014
Kay James
Kay James rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2009
Janyegail
Janyegail rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2015
Christie Maynard
Christie Maynard rated it liked it
Oct 22, 2012
Linda
Linda rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2014
Linda rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2013
Betty Lou
Betty Lou rated it really liked it
Feb 23, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2012
Raine
Raine rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2012
Liska De Freitas
Liska De Freitas rated it really liked it
Apr 09, 2015
Mary Alice
Mary Alice rated it did not like it
Aug 23, 2009
Puna
Puna rated it liked it
Apr 17, 2014
Kortney
Kortney rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2014
Kelly Campbell
Kelly Campbell rated it really liked it
Aug 16, 2012
Miranda Miculek
Miranda Miculek rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2015
Linda rated it it was amazing
Aug 13, 2013
Peg
Peg rated it it was amazing
Apr 24, 2010
Mary Affronti
Mary Affronti rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2014
Valie
Valie rated it it was ok
Oct 23, 2012
Sara Gerhold
Sara Gerhold rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Hadiah Untuk Dodie / The Bridesmaid's Reward
  • The Perfect Lie
  • The Billionaire's Housekeeper Mistress (At His Service, #3)
  • On the Edge (Cold Ridge/U.S. Marshals, #1.5)
  • The Outcast (The Protectors, #3) (Silhouette Intimate Moments #614)
  • Healer (Terran Times, #4)
  • Blackmailed Into the Greek Tycoon's Bed (International Billionaires, #7)
  • The Alvares Bride (The Barons, #6)
  • A Reputable Rake
  • Honeymoon with the Rancher
  • The Highest Bidder: Dynasties:  The Ashton's (Silhouette Desire, #1681)
  • Blade's Lady
  • Walk on the Wild Side
  • The Maverick Prince (Rich, Rugged And Royal #1)
  • With You and Without You
  • Adopted: Outback Baby
  • Jeff Foxworthy's Redneck Dictionary: Words You Thought You Knew the Meaning Of
  • The Power of Vasilii (Russian Rivals #2)

Biography

Sharon Sala is a long-time member of RWA, as well as a member of OKRWA. She has 100 plus books in print, published in five different genres – Romance, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, and Women’s Fiction. First published in 1991, she’s an eight-time RITA finalist, winner of the Janet Dailey Award, five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine, five time winner of the National Reader
More about Sharon Sala...