Start by marking “The Way to Yesterday” as Want to Read:
The Way to Yesterday

The Way to Yesterday

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  8 reviews
From back cover:

WHAT IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME?

Suddenly, unbelievably, Mary Ellen O'Rourke can- and so her wonderful husband and beautiful baby girl are alive and well. Now all she has to do is keep them that way. If she can figure out how...

In this parallel world, they are the family she'd always dreamed they could be. And, after six years of wishing she had acted diffe
Published September 1st 2002 by Silhouette Books

To ask other readers questions about The Way to Yesterday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Way to Yesterday

Karen Scott
I first read this book circa 2003/2004 and at the time I recall feeling that it was the best thing I'd ever read. Time and some good prescription drugs have made me realise that actually, it was just an ok book. I will still give it four stars just for making me feel so good at the time. Plus I wrote to Harlequin telling them how wonderful I thought the book was ffs, so I can hardly give it an average score now can I? Sigh... love you Ms Sala.
Hortensia
Ligera.

Su mayor don fue el haberme hecho experimentar los sentimientos y emociones de sus protagonistas. Pero tiene muchos puntos flacos. La relación romántica es "demasiado" melosa... es más inverosímil que la idea de volver a un punto del pasado y arreglar los errores.
Carolyn F.
Sweet verging on sappy story about Mary whose husband and daughter were killed in a car accident. She is able to do the day all over again and finds out that God had a reason for having go back and then fast forward to the present. She doesn't remember a lot, some of it comes to her bits and pieces, but with the past 6 years without them and then having them again, she's a stronger different woman and is able to help in a tragedy that takes place in her new present time. Huh?!? These time travel ...more
Oksana
Yea it's one of those books that set your mood. But shouldn't every book. While I was reading this I really felt like I was there watching the whole thing. Books like this are hard to find. It was easy to read,and easy to get into. I wasn't wondering "what I'll do today" while I was reading it. It's a must read! I loved it. Period.
Sandi
It has been a long time since I've read this but I remember that I thought it was one of the very best books I read that year.
Dami (Damiellar)
I'll admit to this being one of my 'go-to' reads when I'm in a certain mood.
C
Sad start that ended perfect. Another great book.
Unsolved Mystery
Unsolved Mystery marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Stephanie Lynch
Stephanie Lynch marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Dawn Walling
Dawn Walling marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Diane
Diane marked it as to-read
Mar 02, 2015
Hilliary Smith
Hilliary Smith marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Patricia
Patricia marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Joe (JP) Foley
Joe (JP) Foley marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2015
Tammy LaCross
Tammy LaCross marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Andy
Andy marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
  • Mimosa Grove
  • The Billionaire's Housekeeper Mistress (Modern Romance)
  • On the Edge: WITH Capsized AND Shelter Island AND Bougainvillea
  • Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023)
  • Dante's Honor-Bound Husband (The Dante Legacy #8)
  • With You and Without You
  • Secret Baby, Surprise Parents
  • The Tycoon Takes a Wife (The Landis Brothers, #4)
  • Claiming His Love-Child (O'Connells, #3)
  • Coach Carter
  • Walk on the Wild Side
  • Doorstep Twins
  • Hidden Passions: Secrets from the Diaries of Tabitha Lenox
  • Mistress by Contract
  • Contracted: A Wife for the Bedroom
  • The Reluctant Duke (The Scandalous St. Claires #2)
  • A Reputable Rake
  • Accidentally the Sheikh's Wife
Sharon Sala has been a published author since 1991, and has also written under the pseudonym Dinah McCall, although the last McCall book was released in March of 2007.
Her 76th book, THE HEALER, was released in April 2008. She's a member of Romance Writers of America and writes mostly romantic suspense and paranormal romantic suspense for Harlequin Enterprises, Silhouette Books, and at one time, a
More about Sharon Sala...
Out of the Dark Missing Nine Lives (Cat Dupree, #1) Blown Away (Storm Front, #1) Snowfall