Start by marking “Imagine Love” as Want to Read:
Imagine Love

Imagine Love

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  121 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Claire Chamberlain met Cole Taylor beside the blue bayou and pledged eternal love. Then he broke her heart. Across the Atlantic, a murderer has sent Claire's girlhood friend, Lady Sarah Pembroke, an graved invitation to her own death--catching the two women in a web of suspense and romance.
Mass Market Paperback, 473 pages
Published March 30th 1997 by Ivy Books (first published January 1st 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Imagine Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imagine Love

Susan Swiderski
To tell the truth, I bought this book because a retired friend told me he and Stone went to medical school together, and the more he told me, the more curious I became about reading some of her books. I started with this one because the e-version was... cheap. It is also one of her earlier books, so it's probably safe to assume that her writing has improved since then.

Not that it needed much improving. She has a real talent for spinning intricate interwoven tales. She also created memorable char
Heather Aziere
I really enjoyed this book. Don't judge me! Romance novels are not normally my thing, but I loved the characters, the suspense, the use of multiple narrators, and the way everything is interwoven. I don't care what anyone says--I love it.
RomReader
Music teacher in small Louisiana town gets an unexpected visit from her 1st BF who suddenly left her after he accidentally killed his father 12 years ago. Famous singer Hero wanted to visit his hometown & see heroine one last time for closure. He is shocked to find out that heroine is blind & never really had a marriage. He invites her to sing a duet with him in London & she accepts. Their time in London sparks feelings b/w the 2 that never faded away. It also brings various people i ...more
Nicolle
absolutely brilliant ! I loved Pearl Moon the first book I ever read of Katherine Stone..but oh my how Imagine Love will blow your mind. It is absolutely amazing this author details her books...she knows just when to surprise or when to keep you in the dark, when to tease you & when to share the joy & happiness of these characters. Sarah is my favorite in this one...she's the strong, determined, in control journalist...or so you think. Her story had me crying & her journey to reconci ...more
Кристина
С тази книга слагам край на новата година.
Винаги съм харесвала стила на писане на авторката.Много различен,единствен и неповторим,тъжен и меланхоличен."Черно сърце" има някои общи черти с друга нейни книга-"Часът на Пепеляшка" но само привидно.
Историята не е еднозначна,по-скоро разказва историята на три различни любовни истории,които накрая се преплитат чрез криминалния елемент.
Имаше много тежки моменти,много болка,тайни и любов.Краят беше много сладък.
Въобще ако си почитател на по-драматичните
Kathryn Knight
Picked this up at a book sale...it's about 20 years old. Very sweet romantic suspense involving 3 separate couples that have intertwining lives. I would have enjoyed more heat, but this is a "closed-door" romance. Loved the bayou setting and the history between Claire and Cole.
Jane
Although I was a bit unsure when I picked this book in the library, it really was a good story. You managed to get to know the characters and the story didn't move too slow or too fast. The ending was good as well and tied up most of the loose ends. This was a good book.
This was the first Katherine Stone book I read. I found it on my grandma's bookshelf, which is probably why I liked it so much. She had great taste in reading material.

The story was great, it moved quicly and I cheered with the characters at the end of the book.
Ray
I like the way this book wove three stories together. Definately a good read.
Teresa
Eh. Jumped around too much for me.
Starlet
Starlet marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Monika Bajko tekse
Monika Bajko tekse marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Revanth Reva
Revanth Reva marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
KH
KH added it
Sep 19, 2014
W
W added it
Jul 08, 2014
Nataliya
Nataliya marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Shelley Little
Shelley Little marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • A Ruling Passion
  • Heir to a Dark Inheritance
  • Touched by Fire
  • A Legacy of Secrets (Sicily's Corretti Dynasty, #1)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • Three Wishes
  • Last Summer
  • Along Came Trouble (The Trinity Harbor Trilogy, #3)
  • The Silken Web
  • A Gift of Love: Just Curious / Double Exposure / Gabriel's Angel / Five Golden Rings / Yuletide Treasure
  • Wild Sweet Wilderness (Missouri, #1)
  • Red
  • The Comforts of Home (Harmony, #3)
  • Dante's Wedding Deception (The Dante Legacy #3)
  • The Ways of Grace
  • Beneath A Midnight Moon
  • Wildflowers: Sea Gypsy\Golden Lasso
  • Darkest Longings
Katherine Stone is the New York Times bestselling author of twenty-one novels, including Roommates, Twins, Bed of Roses, Happy Endings, and Pearl Moon. Her books have been translated into twenty languages and are sold worldwide. A physician who now writes full-time, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, physician and novelist Jack Chase (Fatal Analysis, Mortality Rate, The Magruder ...more
More about Katherine Stone...
The Other Twin Pearl Moon Another Man's Son Cinderella Hour Bed of Roses