Start by marking “Making Magnificent Marriages: The Official Resource Guide for WWW.Relationshiphealthscore.com” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Making Magnificent Marriages is a Biblically sound and highly practical resource that will help transform your marriage. It comes highly recommended by marriage experts like John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Greg Smalley.
Published October 1st 2014 by Marriage Improvement Tools, LLC (first published October 31st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Making Magnificent Marriages, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Making Magnificent Marriages

Jasmine
Sep 01, 2015 Jasmine rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of taking a class regarding this book with Dr. Pingleton himself. My husband was deployed and was reading along with me. It's an enjoyable read with a lot to take away. I would recommend it to any of my married friends!
Matt
Matt marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Ibrahim Adamu
Ibrahim Adamu marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2015
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016