Start by marking “Colorful Personalities: Discover Your Personality Type Through the Power of Colors” as Want to Read:

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  23 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
A quick, five-minute assessment allows readers to immediately discover powerful insights into themselves and others based in four personality types. From relationships to interactions at work, Colorful Personalities really is the owner's manual to a whole understanding of onself and others.
Published June 1st 2005 by Vantage Consultants (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Colorful Personalities, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Colorful Personalities

Jenna Leigh
I bought this book at one of George Boelcke's courses, and it was definitely worth the purchase. I found out through the course that I am Gold/Green, and knowing that has helped me to understand several different parts of my personality that I didn't before. Some small examples would be that my family will wonder why I don't get excited over things, or why my face will remain expressionless even when I am excited, and why I've always loved learning and figuring out problems, which are Green trai ...more
Niki Stacey
Jul 14, 2015 Niki Stacey rated it it was amazing
I've met George and did his seminar 3 times, always for work.
It helped me work well with others in the office and helped me in my personal relationships.
I always catch myself guessing what color people are and I'm thrilled when I'm right.
I highly recommend this book and the seminar.
Andrea
Sep 24, 2008 Andrea rated it liked it
I liked this book. It's pretty much the same concept as Taylor Hartman's book, but it isn't as widely read. I really liked his color "GOLD". I think that so many people take Taylor Hartman's test and they describe themselves as "RED" but they aren't necessarily motivated by power...but more by duty and responsibility. Another difference is Boelcke's "GREEN" personality; a logical rational thinker type. If you are into color testing this would be a great book to read in addition to Taylor Hartman ...more
Erin
Mar 07, 2008 Erin rated it it was amazing
This book has been fantastic at helping me understand my personality better. It's nice to know why I do the things I do. Also, it has been great at helping me have better relationships with those I work and play with. There is a whole section that talks about relationships with your spouse and it described Rob and I perfectly. I'm a Gold/Green. You'll have to read the book to find out what that means!
Michelle
Apr 04, 2011 Michelle rated it it was amazing
Fascinating!! If you live with, work with, related to or otherwise connected to people, you have to find out what color they are. I think the gold chapter was written specifically about me!
Martina
Martina marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Danielle
Danielle is currently reading it
Apr 17, 2016
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
Margie Ocaya
Margie Ocaya marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Daniella Máté
Daniella Máté marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
JenandJarv Kilpatrick
JenandJarv Kilpatrick marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2016
Heather Vande
Heather Vande marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2016
Krista Murias
Krista Murias rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2015
Stephanie Castle
Stephanie Castle marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
Michelle Martin
Michelle Martin marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
Em Mourad
Em Mourad marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Phil Richards
Phil Richards marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Stephanie Lawley
Stephanie Lawley marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Heather Eiynck Coulter
Heather Eiynck Coulter marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Jane Kenchington
Jane Kenchington marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Erin
Erin added it
Dec 21, 2014
John
John rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2014
Caitlin
Caitlin rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2014
Gillian
Gillian rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2014
Lindsay Eklund
Lindsay Eklund rated it it was ok
Nov 28, 2015
Jennifer Atkinson
Jennifer Atkinson marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Jo Booth
Jo Booth marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
George J. Boelcke, CCP is President of Vantage consulting. As author, speaker, and frequent media guest, he facilitates seminars on personality types, relationships, sales, and team-building throughout North America and Europe for groups ranging from Fortune 500 companies to conferences, sales teams, and church groups.
More about George J. Boelcke...