Start by marking “Can You See What I See?: Games Read-and-Seek (Scholastic Reader Level 1)” as Want to Read:
Can You See What I See?: Games Read-and-Seek (Scholastic Reader Level 1)

Can You See What I See?: Games Read-and-Seek (Scholastic Reader Level 1)

3.5 of 5 stars 3.50  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Bestselling author/photographer Walter Wick creates a new Level 1 reader series with lots of photographic search-and-find fun--especially for beginning readers!

From the photographer of the bestselling I Spy books and creator of the Can You See What I See? series is a new rhyming, search-and-find reader series--especially for the newest reader! Readers can use the picture c
Published May 1st 2007 by Cartwheel Books (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Can You See What I See?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Can You See What I See?

Jen
My oldest son is 4 and I just introduced this book to him tonight and he LOVED it! I love the fact that he didn't have to know how to read to find the items to spy. He has looked over this book many times since I brought it home and he had to inform me that he read the I Spy with Daddy this morning. He has asked me to bring home similar books for him to look at, so that's a good thing!
Jess
Jess added it
Mar 11, 2014
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Jun 18, 2013
Amanda
Amanda added it
Mar 24, 2010
A Drop Of Water: A Book of Science and Wonder Can You See What I See?: The Night Before Christmas: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See? On A Scary Scary Night Can You See What I See?: Once Upon a Time: Picture Puzzles to Search and Solve Can You See What I See?