Start by marking “We Believe: Doctrines and Principles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints” as Want to Read:

A comprehensive reference work on what Mormons (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints) believe. Contains almost nine hundred doctrines and principles of the Church, supported by quotations from Church leaders. Used by Church Seminaries and Institutes world wide.
Published January 1st 1994 by Tabernacle Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about We Believe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We Believe

Gideon Burton
Nov 09, 2008 Gideon Burton rated it it was amazing
Shelves: religious
Better than McConkie's Mormon Doctrine for getting at the heart of authoritative LDS beliefs. Set up with summary doctrinal restatements that are then backed up with multiple quotations from official sources.
Carlos Packard
Mar 05, 2015 Carlos Packard rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best ebooks I have on my phone and iPad. I use it constantly. It includes everything concerning the doctrines of the gospel. It is an excellent tool for preparing talks and lessons. If you are LDS (Mormon) this is a must have.
May 24, 2012 Carlos Packard rated it it was amazing
This is absolutely the best reference work on LDS (Mormon) doctrine ever published. It has everything for understanding the doctrines of the gospel. It is also very authoritative as every declaration is from an official Church publication.
Kary Burns
Aug 19, 2013 Kary Burns rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Mormon reference. It is hard to refer back to a book with the web being the first point of research. I wish they would publish a website of "We Believe"
Mrmrsdaadams
Nov 19, 2008 Mrmrsdaadams rated it it was amazing
Absolutely wonderful to have around when asked to give a talk or when you just have a question about what the LDS Church believes.
Jeniann
Jul 04, 2008 Jeniann rated it it was amazing
Lots of great quotes from the prophets on lots of topics; I use this quite often as a reference for talks or for just finding out more about a certain gospel topic
Carlos Packard
The best reference work on LDS (Mormon) doctrine. This has everything for studying LDS doctrines. Perfect for preparing talks and lessons.
David
Aug 16, 2009 David rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mormon-doctrine
great reference
Katina
Nov 27, 2012 Katina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I got this book right after I was baptized. This book is excellent for every doctrine taught in the church. It is taken straight from scripture and the words of the prophets.
Patriciadubray
Oct 09, 2008 Patriciadubray rated it it was amazing
I use this resource often in my personal study and for clarification. Love it!
Tere Sirena
Tere Sirena rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Kld2003
Kld2003 rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
Robert McIntyre
Robert McIntyre rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2016
Richard Garner
Richard Garner rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2015
John Shaw
John Shaw rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2014
Shannon
Shannon rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2009
Taylor Riddoch
Taylor Riddoch rated it it was amazing
Aug 03, 2015
Debbie Stockett
Feb 23, 2011 Debbie Stockett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
a great resource book!
Taylor Cline
Taylor Cline rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2011
John W.  Redelfs
John W. Redelfs rated it really liked it
Jun 26, 2015
Stewart
Stewart rated it it was amazing
Jan 30, 2009
Richard (Rick)
Richard (Rick) rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2015
Jacque Holst
Jacque Holst rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2008
Beuna Tomalino
Beuna Tomalino rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2013
Tierra
Tierra rated it it was amazing
Feb 01, 2011
Scott Keele
Scott Keele rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2011
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2008
Jenette
Jenette rated it it was amazing
Jul 15, 2015
Kendalbhunter
Kendalbhunter rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2015