Is There Room on the Feather Bed?

Is There Room on the Feather Bed?

4.23 of 5 stars 4.23  ·  rating details  ·  22 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This spirited cumulative tale tells what happens when the rains come and, one by one, a green-headed goose, a yellow-billed duck, woolly white sheep, speckled black hen, fat pink pig, furry brown dog, orange-spotted cow, and grinning gray cat come knocking at the door of a wee fat woman and her wee fat husband. Full color.
Published September 1st 1999 by Orchard Books (NY) (first published January 1st 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Is There Room on the Feather Bed?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Is There Room on the Feather Bed?

Laina
This book feeds my ambition for children's books. : ) My all time favorite picture book. It's funny, well written, plenty of visual interest, and such a fun story! My neice and I fight over who gets to take it home because she likes to borrow it. (She is only four...) Has a good moral of acceptance, lots of fun alliteration, and very poetic, fun descriptions. Have I mentioned that I love this book?
Kristina Arnold
I enjoyed this book and a lot of it had to do with the illustartions because it describes exactly what is happening. It also teaches a good lesson to always help those in need no matter how much you do not like them.
Tonya Kistner
A Childrens Book. A really good bedtime book. Both of the girls loved it. We actually have read it three or four times now. A really funny book.
Lisa
This would be a good book to use to teach about adjectives or to teach about not excluding people.
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
MrsMaryLibrary
MrsMaryLibrary marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Jan 18, 2012
Pam
Pam added it
Oct 23, 2011
My Mama Had A Dancing Heart Miss Tizzy Small Green Snake Dear Willie Rudd The Little Black Truck