Start by marking “Not Even If You Begged” as Want to Read:
Not Even If You Begged

Not Even If You Begged (Invincible Women #4)

Widow Traci Evans happily sits in on meetings with the lovely ladies of the Invincible Sisterhood solely because they reached out to her first. A loner, Traci feels for the first time she belongs. All of the official members are sweet older women who have lost the love of their lives, their husbands. Unknown to them, Traci is more angry than she is grief-stricken because h ...more
Published January 22nd 2008 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Not Even If You Begged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not Even If You Begged

Christine
Jul 31, 2008 Christine rated it really liked it
Makes me believe that love is not lost..just when u think u given up on relationships & love someone comes knocking at your door. I'm a believer! Keep hope alive!
Shawnette
Jan 30, 2008 Shawnette rated it it was amazing
Gettin’ Their Groove Back

Mrs. Ray has spun another very romantic, yet emotionally thrilling adventure for our reading pleasure. I was TOTALLY captivated from the very first page! I've read six books this January and I have to say, this one is my favorite so far. Mrs. Ray did an EXCELLENT job with Traci and Ryan's romance. And I enjoyed the INSTANT attraction between Maureen and Simon. The storyline as always flowed effortlessly across the pages. The characters are UNFORGETTABLE. Main and seconda
Carla
Aug 31, 2010 Carla rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book called NOT EVEN IF YOU BEGGED by Francis Ray (she is on my friends list), and I must say that as always it was a great read. I have read every book that she has published and I have not been disappointed.

Okay so this book is part of the Invinsible woman series, which basically means all of the woman are strong, even if they don't know it. Please check out this book and if you need suggestions on other books by Francis Ray, you can send me a message.

Jessica
Aug 01, 2014 Jessica rated it really liked it
I was newly introduced to the collections of Francis Ray. I found this book easier to begin reading because I read "In Another Man's Bed" the day before. Francis Ray has a way of getting her readers inside the story. Waves of emotion flow throughout your body the entire book. I thoroughly enjoyed this book!!!
Melissa
Mar 03, 2008 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Romance lovers
Shelves: k
Wonderful book about 2nd time love for an older lady, and real frist time love for her friend and neighbor - with the older lady's son.

A fun book, with a couple tense moments, reads quickly and rolls smooth with life changing and reality moments.
Kas
Jun 10, 2008 Kas rated it really liked it
I REALLY LIKED THIS BOOK, BUT IT LEFT ME WONDERING ABOUT "JASON". HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK WITH ANSWERS.
Joi
Jul 02, 2013 Joi rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-fiction
3.5/5 This book was pretty good. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't just oh my gosh AMAZING. I recommend it to others. I think they would enjoy it.
Sephra Duncan
Sep 05, 2011 Sephra Duncan rated it really liked it
Shelves: black-romance
A surprisingly good read, I only read this because it was listed as a reading club book but I did enjoy it. the two septate love stories intertwine well and create a great and touching story.
Kanesha
Aug 27, 2008 Kanesha rated it did not like it
This is might just be the first and only Francis Ray book I read. The book jumped around to much for me and moved very slow. I think this could have been written a lot better.
Tawn
Tawn rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2012
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Sep 15, 2010
Ebony
Ebony rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Tanisha
Tanisha rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2012
Tia
Tia rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2012
Pat
Pat rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Shelves: drama
its good so far
Patricia Gilliam
Jun 01, 2008 Patricia Gilliam rated it it was ok
Sort of predictable, expected a little more.
Nickita Council
Nickita Council rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2014
Amber Johnson
Amber Johnson rated it really liked it
Jan 23, 2012
Cashawna Unique
Cashawna Unique rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2014
Lakimberly Lewis
Lakimberly Lewis rated it really liked it
Jan 07, 2015
Krystal Armstrong
Krystal Armstrong rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2011
Karla
Karla rated it really liked it
May 24, 2013
Kimberly
Kimberly rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Rebekkah
Rebekkah rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2009
Jenise
Jenise rated it it was amazing
Mar 07, 2012
Alesia Guest
Alesia Guest rated it really liked it
Apr 02, 2015
Jillien
Jillien rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2014
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • Welcome to Leo's
  • Fire And Desire
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • Indigo
Died July 2, 2013.

Francis Ray was a New York Times and USA Today bestselling African-American writer of romance novels. Her literary fiction series – Taggart and Falcon, the Invincible Women, Grayson Family of New Mexico, and Grayson Friends – have consistently made bestseller's lists. She was born in Richland, Texas, and studied nursing, receiving a bachelor's degree from Texas Woman's University
More about Francis Ray...

Invincible Women (6 books)
  • Like the First Time