Start by marking “The Biggest Cookie in the World (Step into Reading)” as Want to Read:
The Biggest Cookie in the World (Step into Reading)
Preview

The Biggest Cookie in the World (Step into Reading)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Some butter.Some sugar.Some eggs.Some flour.Can Cookie Monster bake the biggest cookie in the world?He's sure going to try in this mouth-watering tale. ...more
Published April 25th 1995 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 1995)

To ask other readers questions about The Biggest Cookie in the World, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Biggest Cookie in the World

Rachel Ferraro
I really liked this book. It is a good book to teach kids when they are learning to cook or bake. It tells you how to bake cookies. It was very enjoyable.
Kirei
Very cute. Great for ESL. (Lots of easy words and repetition.)
Amy
My son Loves this book.
Michelle Couey
lots of help in reading for my begginer readers in my house cookies are a cult classic in my house so the cookie monsters here loved it
Jacqueline
The author is actually Linda Hayward and the illustrator is Joe Ewers
AGV K
My sons LOVE this book and think it is so funny!
Leila T.
Of course kids love this kind of thing.
Dak
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jul 07, 2013
Kerri
Kerri marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2013
Abby
Abby added it
Jun 27, 2012
Erin
Erin added it
May 15, 2012
Baker, Baker, Cookie Maker (Sesame Street) The First Thanksgiving Oh, The Things You Can Say from A - Z (A Dr. Seuss Beginner Fun Book, Preschool - Grade 1) I Can Add Upside Down!: The Back To School Range (Learn With Dr. Seuss) Boom Boom Boom! (A Dr. Seuss Beginner Fun Book, Kindergarten - Grade 2)