Start by marking “Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Chunky Scarves & Hats” as Want to Read:
Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Chunky Scarves & Hats

Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Chunky Scarves & Hats

Knitters who want portable projects (and what knitter doesn’t?) know that hats and scarves make perfect on-the-go garments. That’s why they’ll grab this marvelous designer collection, with 24 stylish examples made with the most fashionable chunky yarns. Aside from offering a wide array of amazing textures, hues, and fibers that feel and look great, chunkys make knitting ...more
Published September 1st 2004 by Sixth&Spring Books

To ask other readers questions about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Chunky Scarves & Hats, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vogue® Knitting on the Go! Chunky Scarves & Hats

Sarahanne
Dec 22, 2014 Sarahanne rated it really liked it
I made a couple cute projects from this book. There was a bit of a challenge as the chunky yarn didn't really reveal the stitch patterns very well. As a relative beginner, that wasn't always a bad thing since my mistakes weren't as obvious. On one scarf I just abandoned the pattern partway through and you couldn't tell the difference.

So I recommend a good sized sample patch before you commit to any complicated pattern - just to make sure all your hard work shines through!
Dee
Aug 15, 2013 Dee rated it really liked it
Shelves: crafts
I made several projects from this book. I found it nice as there were level of difficulty with the projects and I knew which ones to steer away from. Great for beginners.
Jaq
Nov 16, 2013 Jaq rated it liked it
Full of interesting patterns - but it really doesn't take it one step further - which would be the mixing of yarns to produce chunky yarns...
Barb
Barb rated it liked it
Jul 07, 2012
Cookie
Cookie rated it really liked it
Feb 04, 2016
Maggie
Aug 15, 2011 Maggie rated it liked it
Shelves: borrowed-books
I actually don't remember reading this book. But I suppose that means I didn't hate it.
kat
kat rated it it was ok
Mar 31, 2010
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Jun 21, 2014
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2009
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2010
Becky
Becky added it
Jun 18, 2013
Napoleon
Napoleon marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Catie
Catie added it
Apr 30, 2015
Kristine Litif
Kristine Litif marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2016