Shamrock Shenanigans (Sabrina the Teenage Witch, #19)

Shamrock Shenanigans (Sabrina the Teenage Witch #19)

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  156 ratings  ·  7 reviews
When Sabrina finds a leprechaun in her kitchen, a joking remark leaves her in big trouble. Now she must steal the King of the Leprechauns' gold, which is stashed at the end of the rainbow.
Published February 7th 2000 by Simon & Schuster Children's (first published 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Shamrock Shenanigans, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shamrock Shenanigans

Thetravelingpanda
It was a good idea to include Irish folklore into the Sabrina series however I thought it was not very well used. Besides the usual leprechaun story there was nothing else.
Fi °♥° LoveMoonStars
Sabrina the teenage witch is an ARCHIE comic book that got made into 'the famous' hit TV show in the 1990's.
These comics follow Sabrina Spellman, half mortal and half witch' life.
Sabrina lives with her two aunts Zelda and Hilda Spellman, and their 'cat' Salem.

I loved the TV Show and when I was in my teenage years I have wanted to be a witch just like Sabrina :)
Lauren
I loved all of the Sabrina tales full of magic. Every story was a different adventure and some new and exciting challenge to overcome. These books made me want to have magical powers too but the ending results were hilarious.
Irene
A sabrina book from my childhood that i actually remember and would even be funny today. Its short- read it for a laugh.
Sella Malin
I used to love this T.V. show, along with the books.. now I don't care for both much anymore.
Alison
Hilarious!
Erla
Erla marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Kisuf
Kisuf marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Amber Nalley
Amber Nalley marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Thalia
Thalia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Diana G. Gallagher is an American author who writes books for children and young adults based on television series. She has contributed to book series based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Charmed, among others.

Born in 1946, in Paterson, New Jersey, she now lives in Florida with her husband, the writer Martin Burke. She sometimes also writes under the name Diana Burke.

Ga...more
More about Diana G. Gallagher...
Obsidian Fate (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #20) Prime Evil (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 3, #10) Spark and Burn (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 7-8, #4) Spirit of the Wolf (Charmed, #12) Dark Vengeance (Charmed, #15)