Start by marking “D.Gray-man 10” as Want to Read:
D.Gray-man 10

D.Gray-man 10 (D.Gray-man #10)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,018 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
Cursed teenage boy saves mankind one soul at a time. Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the Earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after The Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.

Hopelessly ou

Paperback
Published by 集英社 (Shueisha) (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about D.Gray-man 10, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about D.Gray-man 10

Michelle☆Elizabeth
I just Kanda so, so, SOOO much!!! The battle scenes are a bit confusing in trademark fashion, but the panels contain so much Kanda that it's easily forgiven. ...more
La Revistería Comics
Mar 16, 2015 La Revistería Comics rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, ed-arg
Recuerdos de Noé y violencia desmedida en este décimo tomo de la obra cumbre (y casi que única) de la Hoshino.
Joy
Jessica
Feb 28, 2016 Jessica rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Allen's Innocence has regenerated as the Crowned Clown, and Allen hurries to join the others in the nick of time. Lenalee is being targeted now as the possible possessor of the most important piece of Innocence: the Heart. The fight seems futile against the enormous akuma and the seemingly Immortal Noah—the Earl's chosen apostles. The Earl has almost completed construction of an Ark he will use to destroy the world, but he must first complete transferring data from the old Ark into the new one. ...more
Aleixie
Apr 03, 2012 Aleixie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Aleixie by: MEGAN!!
Shelves: manga
KANDA!!!! He showed up!!!

Although I think that he died towards the end.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Let me have my freak out moment)

Okay I'm done.

Kereesa
Another good volume in the D.Gray-Man series, though a bit typical of that shonen formula. I re-read all the previous volumes before reading this one, so I did kind of feel it to be a bit lack-luster compared to some of the previous heart-stopping action volumes. Not that I didn't like it per say, but it felt a bit oh-we're-going-down-this-route predictable if you know what I mean.

In a weird kind of way, the situation the characters are in in this volume reminded me a lot of another situation i
Bbabri
Sep 08, 2013 Bbabri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Izgalmas rész volt.Főleg hogy Kanda kapta a főszerepet.Jön,lát,győz.Nagyjából le is írtam hogy mi történt.
Miután megsemmisítette az egybeolvadt akumákat,úgy tűnik,végre egy apró sikert is elkönyvelhetnek.
De a Gróf észreveszi Lenalee Innoence-je viselkedését,és megpróbálja megsemmisíteni,de feltűnik Allen,és megvédi a lányt.
Végre Allen is csatlakozott.Ennek igazán örültem.
A Grófék visszavonulnak,és a csapat végre pihenhet egy kicsit,amikor valami beszippantja a fél társaságot.
Kiderül,hogy a bárká
Elaney
Mar 14, 2014 Elaney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I must be really slow because I only just realized the drawing style has gotten so much better. I have no idea when this happened, so I will probably have to look back on a few volumes.
Mayday (m.i.d.e)
Oh. Hoshino-sensei has twin sister.

Oh. Kanda is some kind of cat with many lives.
And somehow I managed to read this a year after it was published here. Tsundoku is lyfe.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
The art is just so good. I like that while the story is going, its fast paced and a lot is happening. Pretty good volume.
Lilivette
Jul 23, 2016 Lilivette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, 2016
So intense. So many questions.
Olivia
Aug 16, 2014 Olivia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Christina
Mar 07, 2016 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, manga
This was great I can't wait to read more. I never thought a Noah could but they did and I loved it.
Michelle☆Elizabeth
Holy cow!!! We finally get a few Kanda chapters! Kanda might be a jerk, but you can still count on him to do what's right. I'm totally a Kanda fangirl, so I just loved this installment. Lenalee is kinda boring, I mean more than usual, because (view spoiler). And what is up with her name? Lenalee Lee?! Did her parents not think that through?????
Emma Adams
Words can't describe how much I love this volume (and how much I HATED the ending when I first read it!). Hoshino throws all the survivors into a disintegrating ark with a limited timespan and they have to fight their way out or perish... I marvel at her ability to get humorous moments even into the most serious situations (Kanda <3) and once again, completely throws us for a loop. Holy wow.
Nahis
Jun 16, 2016 Nahis rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
on attaque un des arc que j'apprécie vraiment : les combats sur l'arche de Noé. on en apprend plus sur le clan et la fin est déchirante!
Carrie
Apr 21, 2012 Carrie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Possibly my favourite volume so far. Wonderful fight scenes, really putting to use the new art style Hoshino has adopted in the past couple of books. The backstory for the Noah clan are finally starting to come in.
Rena
Nov 29, 2013 Rena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, manga
Yikes! Things are about to get serious. They are going after the Noah. I can't even predict what is going to happen next. Just that things are not going to be pleasant.
Dony Grayman
Edición argentina, tomo 10: Recuerdos de Noé. En el texto de la autora, se incluye una ilustración de Allen a cargo de su hermanito.
Pixie P
Jun 14, 2013 Pixie P rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The fight scenes with Skin Bolic were a bit messy, but since I'm rereading the beginning of this series, it made sense. Bakanda~~
sucre'd fiend
LOVE this series. My favorites have to be Lavi, Allen, and Kanda. Lavi is just gorgeous!
Batsap
Dec 29, 2012 Batsap rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Kanda's hair and I love how he's always so grumpy. =D
Littlenk
Sep 03, 2009 Littlenk rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
I quit reading after this volume....
D
Sep 19, 2012 D rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
pg 115
Camila
Feb 20, 2009 Camila rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good
Lyes Belmeguenaï
Lyes Belmeguenaï rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2016
Miguel Bernabeu
Miguel Bernabeu rated it liked it
Jul 25, 2016
  • Pandora Hearts, Vol. 15
  • Fullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 13 (Fullmetal Alchemist, #13)
  • Black Cat: Coming Through!, Vol. 17
  • Blue Exorcist, Vol. 6
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 10
星野 桂

Katsura Hoshino ((星野 桂 Hoshino Katsura) was born on April 21, 1980, in Shiga Prefecture, Japan, as the younger of fraternal twin girls and the second of three children. She drew her first manga at twenty-one. In 1998, Hoshino moved to Tokyo. She dreamed of bringing her mother to the city and was able to in 2006.

She made her debut with her comics in July 2003 with the publication of her first m
More about Katsura Hoshino...

D.Gray-man (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • D.Gray-man, Volume 01