Start by marking “A Private Collection: Recipes from the Junior League of Palo Alto” as Want to Read:
A Private Collection: Recipes from the Junior League of Palo Alto

A Private Collection: Recipes from the Junior League of Palo Alto

4.63 of 5 stars 4.63  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  3 reviews
This cookbook is filled with recipes from friends and neighbors from the diverse backgrounds and cultures of Northern California. Several menu ideas are included, making any meal you prepare delicious and well-balanced. Inducted into the Walter S. McIlhenny Community Cookbook Hall of Fame.
Published June 30th 1980 by Wimmer Cookbooks (first published June 1980)

To ask other readers questions about A Private Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Private Collection

Barbara
This cookbook, along with V.1 is amazing! All the recipes are fabulous, delicious, kitchen tested (critically important!), and easy to follow.
Over the years, I have probably purchased 20 of these books...for gifts to friends and family.
I wish they would come out with a V. 3!!
Barbara
This cookbook, along with V.2, is amazing! All the recipes are fabulous, delicious, kitchen tested (critically important!), and easy to follow.
I wish they would come out with a V. 3!!
Kzdt
This is a great cookbook....I do not care what recipe you use, it will be fantastic.
Amy
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Joanie Cesano
Joanie Cesano marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2013
Heather Carroll
Heather Carroll marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Diana Duncan
Diana Duncan marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Lisa
Lisa added it
Oct 07, 2011
Carol
Carol added it
Jun 02, 2009
Private Collection Set Private Collection 2: Recipes from the Junior League of Palo Alto