Start by marking “All In Good Time” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
All In Good Time

Edward Ormondroyd

All In Good Time (Time at the Top #2)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  73 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
A young girl is granted three rides in a magic elevator that transports her to the end of the nineteenth century.
Published January 1983 by Bantam Books (first published January 1st 1975)

To ask other readers questions about All In Good Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All In Good Time

Lisa Vegan
Dec 11, 2007 Lisa Vegan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoyed the book Time at the Top!
Recommended to Lisa by: CLM
This is a great sequel to one of my favorite childhood books Time at the Top. Thanks so much to Goodreads friend Constance for letting me know of its existence! I have a childhood friend who insists that we knew about this book but I don’t remember, and I don’t know why I wouldn’t have read it earlier…unless I was afraid the sequel would ruin the original for me.

This book has the same style & humor & originality. Reading it, it felt to me as though the story was just continuing, thorough
Wendy
Sep 28, 2007 Wendy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: time-travel
Ultimately satisfying and very funny; almost as good as its predecessor, Time at the Top.
Tej
Jan 04, 2014 Tej rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: time-travel
The delightful novelty of the first book in which the author himself is a character of the story continues in this sequel. If you love the first book and want to read more of Susan's adventures that fills In the large gap towards the end of the first novel then this should satisfy your hunger.

However, because we already know the end result from the first book, the journey is never as thrilling as it would have been if we did not know the outcome. Nevertheless the author still somehow spins an in
Kathleen Dixon
I've no idea what brought this to my attention at the beginning of 2007 (which is when I added it to my to-read list), but I've finally read it and enjoyed it thoroughly. In a way it's a little bit of historical fiction now, published in 1975. It's also historical with its time travel theme, which is clearly the reason I decided I'd want to read it. I love time travel stories.

This book follows Time at the Top which I've been unable to find in the library system. Never mind, the reader is given p
LemontreeLime
I ran out of time and had to return to the library the copy of this they unearthed for me, just was not ready to read it. will circle back and finish this another day.
CLM
Apr 06, 2016 CLM rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful sequel to Time at the Top, which I had read many years earlier.
Nancy
Feb 21, 2014 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good to have a better ending to Time at the Top.
Desertisland
I enjoy cozy time travel such as this!
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2016
Ruth E. R.
Ruth E. R. marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Angela Tuson
Angela Tuson rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2016
Gennielc
Gennielc marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
Michael Fitzgerald
Michael Fitzgerald marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Kara Kunst
Kara Kunst marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it really liked it
May 09, 2016
Ани Кесарева
Ани Кесарева marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2016
Mary Jo
Mary Jo marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2016
Hilary Woolf
Hilary Woolf marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2016
Gina Terrana
Gina Terrana rated it liked it
Mar 14, 2016
Mini
Mini marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Sara
Sara added it
Jan 31, 2016
LC
LC rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2015
Benjamin Thornton
Benjamin Thornton marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Edward Ormondroyd grew up in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, and Ann Arbor, Michigan. During WWII he served onboard a destroyer escort, participating in the invasions of Okinawa and Iwo Jima.

After the war he attended the University of California at Berkeley, where he received a bachelor's degree in English. Later he went back for a master's degree in library science.

He lived in Berkeley for 25 years, wo
More about Edward Ormondroyd...

Time at the Top (2 books)
  • Time at the Top