Start by marking “L'esprit De Famille” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
L'esprit De Famille

Janine Boissard

L'esprit De Famille (L'esprit de famille #1)

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  78 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Ranging in age from thirteen to twenty-one, the defiantly modern Moreau sisters--Claire, Bernadette, Pauline, and Celine--express radically different tastes and aptitudes and alternately challenge and revere their parents.

Series, Volume : Moreau Family, 1
Published 1992 by Grafisk (first published January 1st 1980)

To ask other readers questions about L'esprit De Famille, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about L'esprit De Famille

Nora Cayetano
Mar 17, 2015 Nora Cayetano rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Gente a la que le gusten las historias como "Mujercitas" o con romances con mucha diferencia de edad
Recommended to Nora by: Mi mamá
Primero que nada, quiero compartirles una foto de la edición de 1980 que tenía mi mamá oculta en alguna parte de su biblioteca, para que conozcan la versión en español:
description

Bueno, ya que ya la vieron, les cuento de qué va la historia:

Cuatro hermanas, muy diferentes las unas de las otras, viven tranquilamente con sus padres en el campo francés. Cada una, a su manera, irá aprendiendo por cuenta propia y de las otras, para alcanzar su madurez e independencia.
Pauline, de 17 años, es quien nos cuenta e
Kricket
i wish i could find the cover of this book online. i just weeded our library's battered-to-death copy and the the comparison to a parisian "little women" was too tempting to pass up. sure enough, i found this completely lovable. all the charm of madeleine l'engle's austin family, but set in france and a good deal racier. what a shame it is out of print and has a fruity title that got botched in translation.
Daisy
Kind of a guilty pleasure, this series of books. I read them years ago and was taken by them (they are French after all), but when I tried to reread them, they really were pretty sappy. Still...
Elisa
La famiglia è alla base del romanzo. Le ambientazioni ci fanno sentire a casa. La traduzione lascia un po' a desiderare.
carolm
Pretty well written and held my attention to the end even if the ending was bit dull. An interesing look into French life.
Melody
Une écriture simple et juste et des personnages auxquels on s'attache sans difficultés. J'ai dévoré cette série.
Jonnette
I can relate with Poison Pot's character; we have a lot of similarities. It was her that made me finished this book.
Marleen
Janine Boissard has an amazing way of telling stories about real families. Her books are very touching
Chrissie
Sep 04, 2012 Chrissie marked it as own-unread  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: swap
This is just taking up shelf space. I do not think I will read it.
Rahma.
Great novel about coming of age, set in France.
David Brown
David Brown marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2015
Deborah
Deborah marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Lynda Linda
Lynda Linda marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
Vinay Kumar
Vinay Kumar marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Paula Davidson
Paula Davidson marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Kiladra
Kiladra marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Sherri
Sherri added it
Feb 22, 2015
Gharbi
Gharbi marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

L'esprit de famille (6 books)
  • L'avenir de Bernadette (L'esprit de famille, #2)
  • Claire et le bonheur (L'esprit de famille, #3)
  • Moi, Pauline (L'esprit de famille, #4)
  • Cécile, la Poison (L'esprit de famille, #5)
  • Cécile et son amour (L'esprit de famille, #6)
Love Story Moi, Pauline (L'esprit de famille, #4) L'avenir de Bernadette (L'esprit de famille, #2) Claire et le bonheur (L'esprit de famille, #3) Cécile, la Poison (L'esprit de famille, #5)