Start by marking “World War Hulk: Gamma Corps” as Want to Read:
World War Hulk: Gamma Corps

World War Hulk: Gamma Corps (World War Hulk)

2.73 of 5 stars 2.73  ·  rating details  ·  123 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Hulk. The Abomination. The Leader. The Harpy. Doc Samson. Born of gamma radiation, they represented a new chapter of humanity. Now, spawned through their respective DNA has come the next generation... the Gamma Corps. Recruited and trained by the enigmatic General Ryker, their mission is a simple one - to kill the Incredible Hulk. And considering he's facing 5-1 odds, ...more
Published May 28th 2008 by Marvel Comics

To ask other readers questions about World War Hulk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World War Hulk

Hrishi
Why Marvel would set up ANOTHER team of nobodies in an already overpopulated with superheroes and villains universe, I have no idea. There were some decent redemptive arcs plotted out for each of the Gamma Corps members, but of course we knew all along they wouldn't really do anything significant because this is just a tie-in outside of the main World War Hulk books. This book was all set up for the team using WWH as a platform for launch.

As it happens, it is not a very interesting team, and I a
Iain
I've obviously missed out on about 5 years of very... new Hulk mythos. Still, this was a good near-self contained story with some nice art.
Jason
I liked the artist in this one, But I didn't enjoy the end with the old 'We are fighting the Hulk and in the last 5 panels have a life altering change of mind and now fight with the Hulk'. So it was less about Hulk than I'd like. At least he was mad and got to smash things.
Subroto
With the World War Hulk bus following the earlier very successful bus "Planet Hulk" every writer / story in the Marvel Universe got aboard.

And that's what you get when you have such confusion - "confusion all over"

Terrible Story !
John Wiswell
Still not sure why I bothered to pick this up. A couple of clever twists in the first chapter don't pay off in the long haul, as characters go about violence without consequence and trauma without real ramifications.
Congoking
An interesting side story that addresses again how far people are willing to go for vengeance.
Brian
not a necessary read for the big series
SAIDOU SAVADOGO
SAIDOU SAVADOGO marked it as to-read
May 05, 2015
Paulius
Paulius marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Timothy
Timothy marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

World War Hulk (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • World War Hulk
  • World War Hulk: X-Men
  • World War Hulk: Warbound
  • World War Hulk: Front Line
  • World War Hulk: The Incredible Hercules
  • Hulk, Vol. 6: World War Hulks
  • Heroes For Hire, Vol. 3: World War Hulk
  • Incredible Hulk - Volume 3: World War Hulks
  • La Iniciativa Vengadores: World War Hulk (La Iniciativa Vengadores, #2)
  • World War Hulks: Hulked-Out Heroes
Civil War: War Crimes Punisher Noir Batman: Gotham Underground Deadpool Classic, Vol. 8 Wolverine/Deadpool: Weapon X