Start by marking “Walt Disney World with Kids, 2004: Including Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and Islands of Adventure (Travel with Kids)” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Your VIP Ticket to a Magical Family Vacation
At your fingertips is the ultimate family fun guide to Walt Disney World and Orlando's other great theme parks. Written by a kid-travel expert with the help of more than 300 families, the latest edition of this guide to all things fun in Orlando helps you and your family create a perfect touring plan. Now children, teens, and par
Published August 27th 2002 by Fodor's

To ask other readers questions about Walt Disney World with Kids, 2004, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Walt Disney World with Kids, 2004

Pamela
Sep 11, 2008 Pamela rated it liked it
A great travel book if you are planning a Disney vacation with your children. I read this book cover to cover, and then I planned the entire trip, including meal reservations. Because of what I read, we rarely waited for anything or felt we had too much downtime.
Lisa Barland Johnson