Start by marking “Meditations from Conversations with God” as Want to Read:
Meditations from Conversations with God

Meditations from Conversations with God

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Suppose you could make God a part of your everyday life.Suppose you could ask questions about love, faith, life and death, good and evil--and God answered in a way that you could truly understand.

Neale Donald Walsch asked, and God responded.

With these meditations from the pages of Conversations with God the conversation continues, every day. Read. Respond. Watch. Listen. G
Published September 1st 1997 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Meditations from Conversations with God, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meditations from Conversations with God

Lisa A.
Nov 10, 2007 Lisa A. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Those who are open-minded and spiritual~
This is the type of book you open to a random page in order to get a "message for the day." I like it because it reminds me of the ideas I read from the Book, Conversations With God, which I found both open-minded and intriguing~
Eveline
His theory makes sense to me. I didn't believe he really spoke to God, but... the Author, Neal Walsch, and his theory about who God is and how religion functions in our life made sense to me. I learned about giving religion a place in my life without feeling that I’m being taken for a loop.
Misti
Quotes to remember, reaffirms what is important.
Mansoor Khan
Mansoor Khan is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2015
Christy Williams
Christy Williams is currently reading it
Feb 15, 2015
Raven
Raven marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Julie Martin
Julie Martin marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2015
Amalayana Sparkle
Amalayana Sparkle marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Adriana Martin
Adriana Martin marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Angeline
Angeline marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Pat
Pat marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
S.B.
S.B. added it
Oct 15, 2014
  • Godless Morality: Keeping Religion Out of Ethics
  • George Anderson's Lessons from the Light: Extraordinary Messages of Comfort and Hope from the Other Side
  • Dogs and the Women Who Love Them: Extraordinary True Stories of Loyalty, Healing, and Inspiration
  • Here and Hereafter
  • Self-Esteem: Your Fundamental Power
  • The Power of Premonitions: How Knowing the Future Can Shape Our Lives
  • Self Talk, Soul Talk: What to Say When You Talk to Yourself
  • The Science of Enlightenment
  • The Seeker's Guide: Making Your Life a Spiritual Adventure
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • Secrets & Mysteries of the World
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
  • Chakra Balancing: A Guide to Healing and Awakening Your Energy Body [With Cards and Workbook and 2 CDs]
  • Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator
  • Food Politics
  • Divine Intuition: Your Inner Guide to Purpose, Peace, and Prosperity, Revised and Updated
  • Volunteer Vacations: Short-Term Adventures That Will Benefit You and Others
  • 365 Dalai Lama: Daily Advice from the Heart
Neale Donald Walsch is a modern day spiritual messenger whose words continue to touch the world in profound ways. With an early interest in religion and a deeply felt connection to spirituality, Neale spent the majority of his life thriving professionally, yet searching for spiritual meaning before beginning his now famous conversation with God. His With God series of books has been translated int ...more
More about Neale Donald Walsch...
Conversations with God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 1 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 2 Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Vol. 3 The Complete Conversations with God Friendship with God: An Uncommon Dialogue