Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Bd. 4

Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Bd. 4 (Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne #4)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  768 ratings  ·  10 reviews
By day, Kusakabe Maron is an ordinary high school girl with more than her share of problems, But by night, she is Phantom Thief Jeanne. As the reincarnation of Joan of Arc, her mission is to steal demonpossessed paintings and neutralize their evil. Jeanne's only ally is the angle-in-training Finn. Together, they must fight evil by night while surviving high school by day.
Published November 30th 2001 by Egmont Manga + Anime GmbH (first published 1999)

Christina
While demon hunting with the assistance of the seemingly translucent transfer teacher Hijiri, Maron comes across a boy staying at the Nagoya hospital who has been possessed by a demon that has yet to awaken. What could be an easier target, right? Well, it appears that if Jeanne were to checkmate him, the boy would die due to the fact that he has a serious heart condition and the only thing keeping him alive is the demon inside of him! After Maron has gotten to know the boy and gone on an outing...more
Holly Letson
Would have been 4 stars, but I really didn't like that they had the demon past-lover of Jeanne trying to rape Maron. I never expected to see that sort of situation in an Arina Tanemura manga.
Julie
Ok, Maron and Chiaki both have a bad case of Lois Lane syndrome when it comes to the new teacher! Still, I enjoyed the interplay between the characters, and we're starting to get some more backstory on the whole Kaitou thing. Side note: Some of the translated names are killing me.
Donna Lyn
one of my fav manga artists! the story was entertaining from spiritual perspective, it's a kids book, but the best part was the little side notes from the author/illustrator herself!
Kittikat kiki
This book is getting sadder and happy every minute..
Hikari
Allgemein: Jeanne ist einer meiner liebsten Manga. Er besticht durch eine wunderbare Geschichte, Charaktere zum Einfühlen, Geschehnisse aus dem Alltag als auch fantastische Begebenheiten. Jeanne beinhaltet alles, was ich liebe: Humor, Überraschungen, Gefühle, Tiefgang, Freundschaft, Liebe, Verantwortung und Fantasie.
Band 4: Eine neue Figur taucht auf und bringt so einiges Chaos mit sich. Zudem kommt auch noch ein neuer Fall für Jeanne hinzu, der einem sehr nahegeht und mit die besten Szene in de...more
Sara
Lol, so Hibijibi or Hijiri wasn't who I thought he was going to be. xD I guessed wrong twice. (view spoiler)
Anyway, I'm still liking it and wondering where it's gonna go. :3
souffle
no.. i didnt read this is jap. its just its the only version of the book they have on here
Amy
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne: Volume 4 by Arina Tanemura (2006)
Rachel
This one was really good as well.
Steph
Oct 09, 2009 Steph rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Arina Tanemura fans
Shelves: manga
Cute manga, reallu like the storyline.
Zerafina195
Zerafina195 marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Lisa Olsson
Lisa Olsson marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Nadja
Nadja added it
Jul 20, 2014
Makis
Makis added it
Jul 15, 2014
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • Love Monster (Volume 05)
  • Ceres, Celestial Legend: Suzumi (Ceres, Celestial Legend #3)
  • Mermaid Melody: Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vol. 03
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 07
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 11 (Gakuen Alice, #11)
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 06
Name in Japanese: 種村有菜 (Tanemura Arina)
Western Zodiac: Pisces

Arina Tanemura was born on March 12, 1978. She's the author of Full Moon O Sagashite, Time Stranger Kyoko, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Sakura Hime Kaden, and more.

Her favorite hobby is Karaoke. One song that she sings is Smile, originally by Myco. She has two cats, named Riku and Kai. She has one elder and one...more
More about Arina Tanemura...
Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 01 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 01 Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 01 Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 02 The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 02

“I can't even dial one phone number right away. But you strained your own body to go and see them. I was surprised. The frightened little me had always wondered how to swim through the vast ocean, but you didn't even want a ship. You wanted wings. I thought you were amazing.” 23 likes