The Ancient Future Trilogy: An Echo In Time   Atlantis 2

The Ancient Future Trilogy: An Echo In Time Atlantis 2 (The Ancient Future #2)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  950 ratings  ·  24 reviews
E-book extra: "Gods and Goddesses of Atlantis"

When High King Maelgwn goes mad, it's up to Queen Tory to save Britain from chaos. The cure she seeks is in Atlantis: an ancient civilization of learned men and miracles. But will she find this cure in time to save Maelgwn and be able to return to her loved ones in the Dark Age?

The narrow stairway inside the mountain led to a

Published (first published April 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about The Ancient Future Trilogy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ancient Future Trilogy

Lis
This book was marginally better than the first. It had more action, and less of the ridiculous, grating 'old' speak. The characters were mildly more likable, but still rather irritating and transparently shallow.

The only reason I read this one was because I borrowed it from the library at the same time as the first. I would not have picked it up and chosen to read it, after the abysmal effort of the first book in this series.

I found the ignorant nature, and child-like moods of the main character...more
Chris Parsons
Dear god, what a grind. Female character that seemed to be able to do EVERYTHING (karate, handle swords ect) and male characters that were shallow and weak himbos! One of the first books i could not finish. I like strong female characters as much as the next reader, but not by making every other character paper thin and dumb as a door post. Won't bother reading the 3rd book!
Kirstyn
It was pretty good, in the whole plot and the idea of Atlantis and all that. My only problem is with the major amount of errors in there (did anyone even EDIT this?), the fact that things are just a BIT too convenient, and that everyone seems to fall in love within a minute of meeting each other. I get that they bond over lifetimes and that is showing how strong their love is and how they're meant to be together, but there is no way this can happen with so many people over so many lifetimes. Lov...more
Kelly Mason
Again I love everything by Traci Harding, I have given this book 4 instead of 5 stars because 5 stars I reserve for the books that completely knock me out, which her first book did. It would be hard for a second in a series to do the same. I love this book because it delves into atlantis, which I have a small obsession with.
Penny
This is my all-time favourite of Traci Harding's books. Hey there, if you are reading this, how about join my 'Traci Harding' group? Just type in 'Traci Harding' under a group search and you should find it. I just started it today and would like to get it really humming. There is also a listopia list under 'Best of Traci Harding' in the Fantasy section if you want to vote on your favourite three of her titles.

This series is amazing yeah? Don't you wish the Tori and Maelgwn story could go on and...more
Angelique
szallj
least-favourite of the series.
Nicole
Awesome, amazing, awe-inspiring and all-out fun to read. As always, really! :-)

I re-read this series a lot, and no matter how often I read these books, I am continually amazed and delighted by them.
Nicole
Traci Harding would have to be one of my favourite authors. The imagination and depth of research really shows, with descriptive language whisking you off to another land.
Heather
Must like the first, I loved it just as equally. Traci Harding's imagination never fails to amaze me. I would recommend this to anyone who likes fantasy novels.
Alayne
Again, a good read, kept wanting to keep going. Not the best of writers, and the preaching of the New Age philosophy is a bit annoying.
Janelle Dazzlepants
I read this ages ago (and obvious it is time to re-read it) and I don't remember much of it, just that I liked it.
Becci
To save her husband, Tori travels to ancient Atlantis - only to find familiar faces...
Kerrie Fewings
Absolutely amazing... couldn't put the whole series down
Miranda
great tale - absolute escapism into the ideal of Atlantis
Tesreena
Was alright. Not as catchy as the 1st book.
~Anita~
I prefered the first book of this trilogy
MELISSA
amazing storytelling just loved it !
Dale Furse
Tory's continuing story. Great read.
Monina Marcelino
sounds good, im gonna find out..
Karon
Brilliant series of books!
Karon
GREAT Book to read!
Jacinta
Jacinta marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Adi
Adi marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Listopia and group for this Author just started! 1 7 Sep 17, 2011 04:58PM
  • Darkwitch Rising (The Troy Game, #3)
  • Darkfall (The Legendsong, #1)
  • Destiny (Trinity, #3)
  • The Cursed Towers (The Witches of Eileanan, #3)
  • The Usurper's Crown (Isavalta, #2)
  • The Spell of Rosette (Quantum Enchantment, #1)
  • Warrior (Hythrun Chronicles: Wolfblade Trilogy, #2)
Traci Harding, is an Australian science-fantasy author who currently has twelve books in publication, on the Voyager label of HaperCollins Publishers Australia.

Her work blends fantasy, fact, esoteric belief, time travel and quantum physics, into adventurous romps through history, ulternative dimensions, universes and states of consciousness.

The Ancient Future Trilogy
Book 1 -The Ancient Future 199...more
More about Traci Harding...
The Dark Age (The Ancient Future, #1) Masters of Reality: The Gathering (The Ancient Future, #3) Gene Of Isis (Mystique Trilogy, #1) Chronicle of Ages (Celestial Triad, #1) Tablet of Destinies (Celestial Triad, #2)