Start by marking “Spiritual Maturity: Principles of Spiritual Growth For Every Believer” as Want to Read:
Spiritual Maturity: Principles of Spiritual Growth For Every Believer

Spiritual Maturity: Principles of Spiritual Growth For Every Believer

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Spiritual maturity is not a level of growth Christians achieve, but the passion to press on in Christ. In these concise chapters, J. Oswald Sanders explores the primary source of continual growth. As we embrace God's providence, hardship, and more, we can move from infancy toward the fruitful maturity we were created to enjoy.

Now, this new edition of Spiritual Maturity inc
Published July 1st 2007 by Moody Publishers (first published May 1st 1969)

To ask other readers questions about Spiritual Maturity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spiritual Maturity

Hany Adieb

مدام غيون ( Madame Guyon )

سجنت من أجل إيمانها بالمسيح من سنة 1695 إلى سنة 1705 . و عوضا عن ان تندب سوء حظها قبلت بفرح إرادة الله على انها لخيرها . فقد كتبت تقول :

" قضيت أوقاتي في سجن فنسان و أنا أشعر بسلام عظيم . و رنمت ترانيم الفرح التي تعلمتها خادمتي مني عن ظهر قلب . ورنمنا نحن الاثنتين تسبيحك يا آلهي . وحجارة جدران السجن شع منها النور الى عيني كما لو كانت حجارة كريمة . و قلبي امتلأ بذلك الفرح الذي تعطيه للذين يحبونك و هم يحملون أثقل صلبانهم ."

و في هذه المناسبة ذاتها كتبت مدام غيون قصيدتها ال
Karen
This is an excellent book to read regarding the basic doctrines concerning the Trinity -- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. I highly recommend it -- not necessarily for brand new believers -- but for those who are wanting to deepen a fairly young faith and begin to mature in their knowledge of God. And -- of course -- it is good for all seasoned believers who are needing a refresher on the basics of the faith.
Aaron Prager
Read this book with a group in my church. Interesting format, suggesting scripture reading which directly corresponds to the content. Split into three parts, each part pertaining to the trinitarian Godhead. This book is a great expositional piece on the bible, and I enjoyed it. 240 Pages
Cheyenne
Great book, has some helpful insights.
Nicholas Maulucci
seemed like a doctrinally stable book. dry though, as were the other two in this series. the last two chapters in the book dealt with tongues which was somewhat interesting. I prefer John Bunyan and Charles spurgeon to this author, but I prefer this author 10 times more than someone like houge or some devotional feel-good "be blessed" book. anyway, if you are looking for dry potatoes and barley green, this is the book.
Rick
This was highly regarded by someone I highly respect. but I guess it didn't scratch where I itch.
Brian
Working on the series, this one blew me away!
Castrobabble
3.2A - Spiritual Growth
Laura is currently reading it
Apr 12, 2015
Sebastian
Sebastian marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
John Thomas
John Thomas marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Petros Mogakane
Petros Mogakane marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Eng.gege
Eng.gege marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Valter Pina
Valter Pina is currently reading it
Mar 12, 2015
Bman
Bman marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
Fe
Fe marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Emily
Emily is currently reading it
Jan 20, 2015
Gor
Gor added it
Jan 06, 2015
Aaron Pratt
Aaron Pratt marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Joshua Dhanabalan
Joshua Dhanabalan marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Made For His Pleasure: Ten Benchmarks of a Vital Faith
  • Whose Community? Which Interpretation?: Philosophical Hermeneutics for the Church
  • Jesus Driven Ministry
  • How Should I Live In This World? (Crucial Questions, #5)
  • 10 Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health
  • Replenish: Leading from a Healthy Soul
  • The Attributes of God: Deeper into the Father's Heart (The Attributes of God, Volume 2)
  • The Cry of the Soul: How Our Emotions Reveal Our Deepset Questions about God
  • Biblical Foundations for Manhood and Womanhood
  • Bloodlines: Race, Cross, and the Christian
  • Ancient-Future Time: Forming Spirituality Through the Christian Year
  • Finding God
  • Revolution of Character: Discovering Christ's Pattern for Spiritual Transformation
  • Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church: A Guide for Ministry
  • Game Plan for Life: Your Personal Playbook for Success
  • Nothing Is Impossible with God: Reflections on Weakness, Faith, and Power
  • Studies in the Sermon on the Mount: God's Character and the Believer's Conduct
  • Sit, Walk, Stand
Spiritual Leadership Spiritual Discipleship The Incomparable Christ: The Person and Work of Jesus Christ Enjoying Intimacy with God Dynamic Spiritual Leadership: Leading Like Paul