Start by marking “ANOVA for the Behavioral Sciences Researcher” as Want to Read:
ANOVA for the Behavioral Sciences Researcher

ANOVA for the Behavioral Sciences Researcher

This new book provides a theoretical and practical guide to analysis of variance (ANOVA) for those who have not had a formal course in this technique, but need to usethisanalysis as part of their research.

From their experience in teaching this material and applying it to research problems, the authors have created a summary of the statistical theory underlying ANOVA, toget
Published April 15th 2013 by Psychology Press (first published November 17th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about ANOVA for the Behavioral Sciences Researcher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ANOVA for the Behavioral Sciences Researcher

Jerzy
Aug 11, 2014 Jerzy rated it liked it
Shelves: statistics
I didn't read the whole thing, just skimmed parts of it while looking for helpful explanations for my students as I taught a course on this topic. It has a lot of helpful SPSS instructions and Syntax, if that's the software you're using, and a few good clear explanations, like:
p.18: "We say it's 'significant' (meaning 'unlikely given the null hypothesis')..."

But I think the book also has way more detail in some ways than you really need in order to merely *use* this stuff, and yet not nearly eno
媛媛 周
媛媛 周 marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014