Start by marking “Puppies for Sale” as Want to Read:
Puppies for Sale

Puppies for Sale

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  9 reviews
A young boy chooses a puppy based on his own humble sense of need and love. An inspirational story, Puppies For Sale delivers a vivid message of human understanding for all ages.
Published June 1st 1999 by Dalmatian Press

To ask other readers questions about Puppies for Sale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Puppies for Sale

Kiah Ballard
I loved the ending to this book. I would use this book in my classroom to show the students that people with disabilities want to be accepted and welcomed too.
Missy
This story is about a little boy who is looking for a puppy at a petstore. When the little boy picks a puppy who cannot walk like the other puppies the store owner is confused. The little boy reveals that he is handicapped and that the puppy is just like him. I love this story because it reveals that regardless of the things that make us different from everyone else, each and every one of us is special. I think this is a great book to have in the library for all ages.
Dolly
Mar 09, 2010 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2010, childrens, pets
A short and simple story, it cuts to the heart of value and worth and everyone's need for love. Our girls enjoyed the story very much. The illustrations are done in watercolor and are very expressive.
Elisa
I read this book at Sherries restraunt while I was waiting for my mom to pay the bill. It's so heartwarming and touching. I just loved it!
Charly
It was a great book. And the owner wasn't so fair in this book that's what made it kind of sad. I hope you read this book sometime!
Santie
I read it on 1998. First collection for inspirational stories.
Alida
Simple, to the point, and heart warming.
Adam good
this is a sad book but at the same time
Migs Fiel
I wish I had the words to describe it.
Travis
Travis added it
May 27, 2015
Saif
Saif marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Ashley Richter
Ashley Richter marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Sunny (ophylee)
Sunny (ophylee) marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Elliot Sande
Elliot Sande marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Psalm Austine
Psalm Austine marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Amanda Barrett
Amanda Barrett marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Nivina Nixon
Nivina Nixon marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Ohm Weeragarn
Ohm Weeragarn marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2014
K' Kook
K' Kook marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
The Art of Significance: Achieving the Level Beyond Success Puppies for Sale and Other Inspirational Tales: A "Litter" of Stories and Anecdotes That Hug the Heart & Snuggle the Soul Beginning C# Object-Oriented Programming Forgotten Fundamentals: The Answers Are in the Box: How What You Already Know Can Make You More of Who You Already Are Loving Someone Gay