Start by marking “Extinction's Embrace” as Want to Read:
Extinction's Embrace

Extinction's Embrace (Strand #2)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
The Strand saga continues in book II, Extinction's Embrace as tens of millions of people suddenly abandon their lives and mindlessly migrate north. Is this the end of mankind, mans next evolutionary step or something far more sinister? The world looks to Strand and his team to find the truth.
Published September 6th 2011 by Howler Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Extinction's Embrace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Extinction's Embrace

Toby
Oct 31, 2016 Toby rated it it was amazing
Updated 10/31/2016

I enjoy looking back on this book and just remembering how much I loved it. I standby all I said in my original review.

I think it's important right now to note, when I mention The Winner Twins, I do so because that's how the girls now refer to themselves. Just wanted to note that.

I've always been impressed by The Winner Twins imagination. Every single time I think back on this book. From the mature world view, to the oh so fun exoskeletons, to the action scenes, and how they t
Ohreaganoh
May 20, 2016 Ohreaganoh rated it it was amazing
Wow. I have to say, this book was even better than the first one. The winner twins are amazing writers, and I was in suspense the whole book. Super epic. I think all readers should "embrace" this book with open arms. Can't wait for the next!!
Brian
Brian rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2014
Hayman
Hayman rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Cherise_charles
Cherise_charles rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
J
J marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Vera
Vera marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Katherine (DirectorKat)
Katherine (DirectorKat) marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Michael Leocadio
Michael Leocadio is currently reading it
Feb 22, 2015
Taylor Parsons
Taylor Parsons is currently reading it
Aug 10, 2016
Brieanne
Brieanne marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Tim Henderson
Tim Henderson marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2016
Frank Strona
Frank Strona marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2016
Ian Gloverzone
Ian Gloverzone marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Edgar Orozco
Edgar Orozco marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2016
J.B.B Winner is not an actual person. Instead it is a pen name created by using the three first names of the authors of the book (Jeff, Brittany, and Brianna Winner). In their pursuit and love of story telling the twins (Brittany and Brianna) decided to assist their father in the writing of a novel. They have recently won several awards for Benjamin Franklin Best YA Fiction, Best First Book ...more
More about J.B.B. Winner...

Strand (2 books)