Start by marking “Suddenly Cinderella Bundle (Suddenly, Cinderella, #1, 2, 3)” as Want to Read:
Suddenly Cinderella Bundle (Suddenly, Cinderella, #1, 2, 3)

Suddenly Cinderella Bundle (Suddenly Cinderella #1, 2, 3)

Suddenly Cinderella Bundle by Hope Tarr

Operation Cinderella

Magazine editor Macie Graham devises a plan to masquerade as a modern-day Cinderella and get her revenge on infuriating Texan Ross Mannon. She'll do anything to uncover the dirt on the famous radio personality but when she finally uncovers a secret that could destroy Ross's reputation, she faces losing her job or l
Published January 13th 2014 by Entangled: Indulgence

To ask other readers questions about Suddenly Cinderella Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suddenly Cinderella Bundle

Gloria Herrera
Jan 10, 2014 Gloria Herrera rated it really liked it
These are three uniquely erotic and seductive stories. The characters flow from one book to the next because they are related or friends. As each character seeks their soul mate, they pass on a pair of beautiful and vintage Saks red shoes. Legend has it these shoes were once owned by a famous Hollywood star who finally found her happily ever after through wearing them.

All three stories are absolutely lovely modern fairy tales! I could not put these books down. I started reading I had to know how
Jasmyn
Jan 27, 2014 Jasmyn rated it really liked it
Operation Cinderella:
This was a great introduction to this series. Macie is a hot headed liberal and Ross is an ultra conservative family man that are at each other's throats professionally. When Macie goes undercover to find a deep dark secret she can use against him, she doesn't expect to find the type of guy she could fall in love with and a teenage daughter that needs her. This was a very cute story with lots of laughts and "awwwww" moments. I especially loved the relationship Macie develop
Melissa Kendall
Jan 21, 2014 Melissa Kendall rated it it was amazing
So i will confess i actually started this series with the last book The Cinderella Seduction which i read and was supposed to review in December but i suspect i may have forgotten to post the review. But it was the reading of The Cinderella Seduction that made me jump at reviewing this bundle. Because the moment i finished the last book i instantly wanted to go back and read all the predecessors. And that is pretty much what this bundle is the entire series minus the one novella.

Operation Cinder
Samantha
Jan 25, 2014 Samantha rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
Operation Cinderella

This is one of those books that is not earth shattering nor boring. It was good to read and I picked up the second one right away so you know it's a decent series.
Macie Graham, MJ, Martha Jane works for a magazine in NYC where recently they are being attacked by a "do-gooder" because of an article they posted about teen sex. Now losing contracts, Macie strikes out to get the dirt on one Ross Mannon. Hence Operation Cinderella.
Nothing goes as plan as she becomes the house k
Ashley
Jan 13, 2014 Ashley rated it liked it
This review can also be found at http://chiquitablogger.wordpress.com

I seriously began to think this series would NEVER END! This seemed like the LONGEST trilogy I've ever read, and while row out of three stories were cute, this bundle is just too long to read. I got bored with the characters, and very much wanted to quit halfway through Francesca's story. I prevailed though, and finally (FINALLY) finished this series. Individual book reviews are as follows:

OPERATION CINDERELLA

OMG the 90s tYpIn
Darci Goodman
Jan 27, 2014 Darci Goodman rated it really liked it
This review pertains to the Suddenly Cinderella Bundle, By Hope Tarr. Thank you to Entangled Publishing and Netgalley for the opportunity to read and review. This was a great series of stories and I definitely enjoyed reading. This was my first time reading Hope Tarr, and I really enjoyed the writing style. The novels were fast paced and enjoyable. There were moments where I was laughing out loud and others where you were feeling everything the characters were. I started reading this series when ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**Copy Provided by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing, LLC for an honest review**

Three stories that are linked by friends and family and a vintage pair of 1930's owned by a famous Hollywood star who finally found her happily ever after through wearing them.

These shoes however are being looked at from Happily Ever After and the Hollywood star and her husband who wants to give four women their own happily ever after.

Of course things don't go exactly smoothly to HEA but each story is sweeten its ow
Mariel Hoss
Jan 24, 2014 Mariel Hoss rated it really liked it
***ARC from NetGalley in Exchange for an honest review***

I love that there is a thread running through these 3 (Suddenly Cinderella 1, 2 & 3) books in the form of a vintage “Cinderella” shoe that brings true love to a group of friends/acquaintances so you get to follow “familiar” people in their journeys and that there is a “look back” section from “heaven” from the original owner of the shoe…

The characters, supporting and main, in all three are well written and well developed. They are all
Rosemary K
Jan 11, 2014 Rosemary K rated it really liked it
Maddie Mulligan, a Hollywood legend, is playing matchmaker from The Great Beyond. She found true love with Carlos. Now she wants to help others find their happiness. How does she do it? With those magic red velvet heels. These books are humorous and very hot. The stories are filled with engaging characters who need a little help to find their HEA. Hope Tarr will have you alternately laughing and sighing. What a great collection of stories! The heroes are handsome and determined and the ladies ...more
Susan (susayq ~)
Mar 18, 2014 Susan (susayq ~) rated it really liked it
All three books were good. I liked the first and third ones the best.

You can find reviews for the individual books here...

The Cinderella Makeover

The Cinderella Seduction
Janet
Feb 12, 2014 Janet rated it really liked it
I was delighted with this trio of stories. They were all unique but passionate and erotic. The books have characters in common, which made it extremely fun as did the "magic" shoes. I was taken by each story - modern fairy tales all, as they were well plotted and set. Hope Tarr wrote a trio of wonderfully romances that had passion and sensuality - the erotic scenes actually moved the story along. I was smitten.
*I received my copy from NetGalley.com in exchange for an honest review.

Holly
Jan 13, 2014 Holly rated it it was amazing
Looking for a bundle that has humor, steam (and I mean a lot of it) and HOT HOT hunks?? Then this is definitely the bundle for you. Three separate stories that are all interwoven together somehow. I couldn't put it down once I started and it certainly didn't fell like I had read three books by the time I was done. Will definitely be looking for more books by Hope in the future! I received an ARC from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
Karen
Jan 23, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled
An awesome collection of books that are related yet are wonderful stories on their own as well. Each story is full of steam, humor, and of course a HEA. A cute modern day fairy tale that youre sure to love!! I adored them all in theirselves but LOVED that they came bundled!
*ARC recieved from NetGalley
Sherri Brown
Sherri Brown rated it it was amazing
Apr 17, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Melissa
Melissa rated it liked it
Dec 19, 2014
Cassidy
Cassidy rated it liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Elise Mac
Elise Mac rated it really liked it
Nov 21, 2014
Lidy
Lidy rated it really liked it
Dec 07, 2016
Lucero Duran
Lucero Duran rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2014
Evelyn Hustis
Evelyn Hustis rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2015
Ramfantweety
Ramfantweety rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Kristina
Kristina rated it really liked it
Nov 20, 2016
Roo Barb
Roo Barb rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2015
Tiffany Benton
Tiffany Benton rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2014
jeanne
jeanne rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2015
Erika
Erika rated it liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Alycia
Alycia rated it it was amazing
Nov 20, 2014
Jac
Jac rated it liked it
Sep 30, 2015
Pump Up Your Book: Suddenly Cinderella Bundle by Hope Tarr 2 4 Feb 07, 2014 05:24AM
Award-winning author of 25 historical and contemporary romance novels, including OPERATION CINDERELLA, optioned by 20th Century FOX for feature film. Co-founder and current principal of Lady Jane's Salon, NYC's first--and still only--monthly romance fiction reading series, now in its sixth year with eight satellite salons nationwide, all of which donate their net proceeds to a 501c(3) charity. ...more
More about Hope Tarr...

Suddenly Cinderella (3 books)
  • Operation Cinderella (Suddenly Cinderella, #1)
  • The Cinderella Makeover (Suddenly Cinderella, #2)
  • The Cinderella Seduction (Suddenly Cinderella, #3)