Start by marking “Phoenix Burning Bright (Phoenix, #4)” as Want to Read:
Phoenix Burning Bright (Phoenix, #4)

Phoenix Burning Bright (Phoenix #4)

Phoenix Burning Bright (Book 4 of 4)

Before the world of Facebook, Chat Rooms and Blogs, there were online communities called Bulletin Boards…

Beth Lynn is ready to marry The Keeper, AKA Scott Reiner, the extraordinary man she met on a computer BBS. A romantic wedding, a baby and career success are all in Beth’s future. What she doesn’t know is that a tragedy is racing tow
Kindle Edition
Published by Red Phoenix Entertainment, LLC (first published December 19th 2013)

Denise
Dec 27, 2013 Denise rated it it was amazing
WOW, need to catch my breath and try to slow the tears. Extreme happiness to extreme pain. Even though this is a fictionalization of her life, Ms. Stevens allows us a peak into her happiness and sadness. There really are no words... This story grabs your heart and opens a window into a soul mate story and unbelievable pain. With God all things are possible.
Jo-Anna Walker
Dec 19, 2013 Jo-Anna Walker rated it it was amazing
I was very blessed and honored to get this book as an arc for an honest review. So here it goes. I will try not to cry as I write this as I will probably have a book hangover for quite awhile after reading this one.

First off, I am a HUGE fan of Red's books and I fell in love with the Phoenix series that she writes under her pen name, Michelle Stevens. I told Red that these books are my favorite stories she has ever written. I can relate to them more and it has helped me through my own faith.

Now,
Bridget
Oct 20, 2014 Bridget rated it it was amazing
The final book to a 4 part series. Following Beth on her journey to find love. By finding her faith she finds her true love. Even if you are not a religious person this story truly touches your heart. You will find yourself crying and laughing with Beth. Through her heartache she finds strength she never knew she had.
Marla
Dec 19, 2013 Marla rated it it was amazing
It is a book that touches your soul so deep, that you want to hug Beth, Scott, Mrs Pinkerton and the rest of the people in this story. You get to love them so much, they become part of you. A beloved part. Sending a big hug to the author of this book!!
Becki
Feb 25, 2014 Becki rated it it was amazing
OMG...I did NOT see that coming. My tears are still flowing. Beth is blindsided by tragedy and only the love of her son and God help her through it. Now, I have to read the 5th installment.
Cheryl Green
Cheryl Green rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
MLBC
MLBC rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2016
April
April rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2014
Janie
Janie rated it it was ok
Jun 10, 2015
Kate
Kate rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
Dawn Lavoie
Dawn Lavoie rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2014
Brandi
Brandi rated it it was amazing
Jul 21, 2014
Denise Goodin
Denise Goodin rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2014
Jennie
Jennie rated it really liked it
Apr 24, 2014
Jan
Jan rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Jill Wilson
Jill Wilson rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
After-dusk
After-dusk rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Cristena-lorin Ford
Cristena-lorin Ford rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2014
El
El rated it it was amazing
Jan 21, 2014
Jazlene
Jazlene rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Monica
Monica rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2014
Kristen
Kristen rated it it was amazing
Jun 12, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Jan 05, 2015
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it liked it
Dec 22, 2013
Savannah
Savannah rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Mikki Rue
Mikki Rue rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2014
Aimz
Aimz rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Blesha
Blesha rated it really liked it
Feb 09, 2014
Kimberley Jaksina
Kimberley Jaksina rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2014
Michelle lives by the beautiful Rockies with her husband and children. She grew up in the 80's and still has fondness for that era. She was a schoolteacher for many years, but always dreamed of writing.

"Enjoy life by embracing the sadness as well as the happiness. It's all a part of being on this earth."
~ Mrs. Pinkerton

Feel free to email me at: michellestevensauthor@hotmail.com
More about Michelle Stevens...

Phoenix (4 books)
  • Phoenix Rising (Phoenix, #1)
  • Phoenix Takes Flight (Phoenix, #2)
  • Phoenix Soars (Phoenix, #3)