Start by marking “Valentine's Night” as Want to Read:
Valentine's Night

Valentine's Night

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Sorrel Llewellyn was nothing if not determined. And she'd determined to marry dependable Andrew--despite her parents' strong reservations.

Enter Val, a distant relative from Australia, with a will as strong as Sorrel's and designs on her heart.

As there was no room for visitors at home, Sorrel and Val ended up sharing a Welsh farmhouse in the midst of renovation. Conditions
Published January 1st 1996 by Harlequin Books (first published 1989)

To ask other readers questions about Valentine's Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Valentine's Night

Tishea Davis-hackamack
I will probably donate this book. The female character was too weak-minded and willed for my taste.
Grace Harwood
I've read so many Penny Jordan romances now and yet it never ceases to amaze me that a woman who had 185 novels published within the somewhat restrictive requirements of the Mills and Boon publishing house should manage to come up with new and original storylines every time.

"Valentine's Night" is a wonderful example of this. The story relates how Sorrel, engaged to be married to the somewhat insipid Andrew, gets conned into looking after her cousin "Val" for a few nights. Due to lack of accommod
Erin (*is in a reviewing slump*)
It was almost a 4- giving it a 3.5. Some of this was just silly as a back story and the heroine is basically unrealistic. However, she's still likeable and there was plenty of hot build-up tension. All that buildup and small details when it happens, but this seems typical with Harlequins. The hero is attractive enough and I like his joking, confident personality. He won't let the fiance part die though and harps too much on it. Personally I would have been extremely irritated with my family at t ...more
Tia
Once again another great one from Penny. I re-read this one, as I originally read it a few years back. I still liked it! I just can't get over why anyone would get engaged to a person who doesn't have their whole heart.
Malsha
I usually love Penny Jordan's books. But this was unrealistic. I found myself shaking my head a couple of times and even found myself rolling my eyes. Conversations were kinda weird and unreal.
Samantha Brady
This one did not have a bunch of arguing. I liked this story so much better then the others. Great story plot.
Sophie D
This was not what I was expecting out of this book but it was pretty good.
Yuvadee Patchon
Yuvadee Patchon marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Ami
Ami marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Myra Martinez
Myra Martinez marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Sowmya Thikkavarapu
Sowmya Thikkavarapu is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2014
Gethsy
Gethsy added it
Aug 21, 2014
noemi
noemi marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Sumintra Persad
Sumintra Persad marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
Billiegreen
Billiegreen marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Dec 26, 2013
Mimi
Mimi marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2013
Sandra
Sandra added it
Jul 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had
More about Penny Jordan...
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1) The Demetrios Virgin Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance) The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247) The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529)