Start by marking “Kai for Christmas” as Want to Read:
Kai for Christmas

Kai for Christmas

Kai O’Donnell hates Christmas. It’s not the blaring commercialism or the too-perky people. Being an interior designer, Kai can handle most people. But during Christmas, he has to deal with a man who gets under his skin like no other: Cade. Handsome—hand-me-a-towel-because-I’m-drooling-sexy—sarcastic Cade.

Cade Randall has been in love with Kai O’Donnell since setting eyes o
Published January 15th 2014 by Dreamspinner Press

To ask other readers questions about Kai for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kai for Christmas

Arthur
Jan 17, 2014 Arthur rated it it was ok
Starting 2014, I will try to use opportunity cost in my review. In economics, it means the cost of the next thing that you forgo when you make a decision. In terms of buying books, the opportunity cost would be books/ stories I read for free. So, anytime I read books that I buy, I will be asking myself , "Is this book better than typical decent fanfics ? " If the answer is no, the book will automatically get two stars from me.

This is an example of such book.

Synthetic angst, too many sex scenes
Elizabetta

A bit of holiday fluff.

Kai is home for the hols but has to face his nemesis, Cade, a family friend who likes to tease and poke. Why Kai thought his warm, welcoming family wouldn’t understand his being gay is lost on me. Why it took so long for him and Cade to figure it all out (at least three years!!!!), heaven only knows. Cause it’s no holds barred when they finally do. This is a quickie in every sense of the word. (Kai is mixed race Native American/Irish with long auburn hair. Wow! We really
Susan Laine
Jan 25, 2014 Susan Laine rated it it was amazing
4.75 stars. This is a frenemies-to-lovers story. Kai, a red-haired Native American, belongs to the Irish O’Donnell family. His Native American mother is dead, but he loves his stepmother, Caitlin. The bane of his existence is Cade, Kai’s brother’s best friend. Kai and Cade have been at odds forever, verbally assaulting in a merry environment. Kai is gay but he hates Cade, yet thinks he’s hot. Cade is gay too and he’s only ever wanted Kai, whom he thinks is straight, so like a child he provokes ...more
Cindy Sutherland
Feb 05, 2014 Cindy Sutherland rated it really liked it
Reviewed for the Blog of Sid Love

The time-honored tradition of a boy pulling his crushes pig-tails sets the tone for this cute story. Cade is madly in love with his best friend’s brother and has been for years. Convinced that Kai is straight, he can’t seem to stop himself from compulsively tormenting the object of his desire in an effort to get even a little bit of attention.

Kai is smart and talented but has his own insecurity issues. Cade’s constant teasing makes it hard for him to enjoy the ho
Cynthia
Jan 23, 2014 Cynthia rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Review posted on Books on Silver Wings blog: http://onsilverwingz.blogspot.com/201...

2.5 stars rounded up to 3

Kai hates going home for Christmas because Cade will be there for the holidays. Cade teases Kai every time they meet and they would end up bickering over the tiniest things. It doesn't help that Cade likes Kai and loves to tease his crush. Cade is afraid to confess his love because Kai may be not be gay. Will this year's Christmas bring a miracle?

Kai is a Native American interior design
Lucy
Aug 12, 2016 Lucy rated it liked it
I liked this but had high hopes I would love this. I enjoy the theme of holiday-haters and I love enemies to lovers. So this should have been perfect. It just fell off the mark.
Reviewed for Hearts On Fire Reviews

Kai loves his family but going home for the holidays is torture, mainly because a beautiful, aggravating, immature acting Cade is there. “Cade had done nothing but tease, pick on, and otherwise annoy Kai at every opportunity”. This sounds like a 13-year-old boy, when in fact they are ad
Anke
Jan 16, 2014 Anke rated it liked it
Finished, and I'm not a fan. It was formulaic, in parts over-the-top sweet ('The taste was pure ambrosia' after the BJ). The whole thing felt rushed, things thrown in, but not fleshed out. All the animosity with Cade, suddenly they both are in love? Cade working at the club and nobody knows it or mentioned it in the past? And so on and so on. Many things for such a short story.
Hearts On Fire Reviews

Ahud rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2016
Sheryl
Jan 15, 2014 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
Sweet and hot, just the way i like my romance :)
Ky
Ky rated it liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Shari
Shari rated it it was ok
May 28, 2016
Dana
Dana rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2015
Wendy
Wendy rated it it was amazing
Jan 16, 2014
Cassandra
Cassandra rated it liked it
Jan 29, 2014
Lori
Lori rated it liked it
Sep 03, 2016
Sarah rated it liked it
Oct 16, 2015
Tommy Hogue
Tommy Hogue rated it really liked it
Sep 05, 2016
Nina
Nina rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2015
Lucius DeWinter
Lucius DeWinter rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Lily
Lily rated it it was ok
Jan 24, 2014
boogleloo
boogleloo rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2014
Kirsche
Kirsche rated it did not like it
Dec 08, 2015
Emmaemma
Emmaemma rated it liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Seafeaz
Seafeaz rated it it was ok
Oct 05, 2014
Driima
Driima rated it it was ok
Jan 31, 2016
Saheeda
Saheeda rated it it was ok
Oct 15, 2014
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮
Stella ╰☆╮╰☆╮ rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2014
Lea
Lea rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Dreamspinner Press: Kai for Christmas by E.T. Malinowski 1 7 Jan 16, 2014 03:45AM