Start by marking “Roping the Rancher” as Want to Read:

Julie Benson

Roping the Rancher

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  5 reviews
No Time For Cowboys

Stacey Michaels is trying to get her acting career back on track while looking after her traumatized teenage brother and a demanding mother. She doesn't have time for romance. And if she did? Well, she'd look to date someone in the business, not some cowboy.

But when her brother begs her for a chance to try the equine therapy program Colt Montgomery offer...more
Published March 1st 2014 by Harlequin American Romance (first published January 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Roping the Rancher, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roping the Rancher

Samantha Lemmerman
Benson truly nails i!

As I finish up my Bachelor’s degree, I don’t really find sitting down for five and a half hours to read as something I’d like to do. But once I started reading Roping the Rancher I couldn’t stop.

Benson’s creation of new, and familiar, characters is stronger than ever. The heartbreaking pasts of both the hero and heroine, as well as everyone around them, just keeps tugging on your heart until it feels like they’ll snatch it right out of your chest. The hero and heroine, Colt...more
Yazmin
In Roping the Rancher by Julie Benson, Stacey Michaels needs to get her acting career back on track ASAP, and the best way to do that is by doing the movie she has been offered which will be filmed in Colorado. The only problem is that she has to look after her teenage brother, who is traumatized after a car accident and find the therapy he needs to be able to walk normal once again. Only the doctors recommend equine therapy and Stacey doesn’t know if she will be able to handle knowing her bothe...more
frances gatewood
Short read

Really liked this but it was a little shorter I expected. Sweet story and not too trashy. Great read for a relaxing wknd.
Maria
I liked Julie Benson’s writing style, the sense of humor and empathy with which she develops her characters, strong people that are genuine, flawed and honorable and don’t take themselves too seriously. Sometimes it seems that the narrator is teasing the characters, even if in a kind way.
The setting is great, the supporting characters also well-handled. Perhaps the end of the story could have been abbreviated but that’s just a detail in a very good romance.
Harlequin Books
"This is a heartwarming story about beating the odds to find joy and love. The therapeutic horsemanship program is factually presented". (RT Book Reviews, rated 4 stars)
Carey LaBella
Carey LaBella marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Beverly A Osmonson
Beverly A Osmonson marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Sophia
Sophia added it
May 31, 2014
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Montal
Montal marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Bet on a Cowboy Big City Cowboy The Rancher and the Vet Cowboy in the Making Come Home, Cowboy