Memorable Stories and Parables by Boyd K. Packer

Memorable Stories and Parables by Boyd K. Packer

4.35 of 5 stars 4.35  ·  rating details  ·  71 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The illuminating wisdom contained in President Boyd K. Packer's beloved parables is now available in an attractive gift book that will be a valuable addition to any home library.
Leather Bound, 104 pages
Published April 13th 2001 by Deseret Book Co (first published July 4th 1905)

Joan
I thoroughly enjoyed a few of the stories... I believe this is one of those books where you can read something one time and have it mean the world to you, but read it another time and have it drop out of your memory like a load of bricks. I appreciate his experiences and think that in time, as I read it again for inspiration, I will find joy and comfort from this book. A great book of inspiration to keep around.
Lois
I loved this small, beautifully bound in a soft brown cover, book by Boyd K Packer. You could almost hear him speaking as you read the nuggets he has learned through his life. His parables are so "right on".
Robin
Apr 05, 2014 Robin added it
This is great for different thoughts that affect you at different times or through the many different phases we all go through. It would be good to read and re-read over and over.
Gregory
I really enjoyed this book. I had heard many of the stories before but didn't know where they all came from. There were also a good number that were brand new to me.
Kandace
I loved it. It's easy to read stories with a moral that are easy to understand and great for lessons, talks, FHE, whatever! I might have to buy this book.
Rob Bentley
I enjoyed this book a lot. This book helped me consider several different gospel principles in new ways.
Janell
Although many of these stories were familiar to me, it was really enjoyable to read them again.
Kimberly
Enjoyed these short inspirational and educational stories. True principles!
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Scott Sellers
Scott Sellers marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2014
Stephan van Velzen
Stephan van Velzen marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Tim
Tim marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Robert Freeze
Robert Freeze marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Scarlett
Scarlett marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2013
Curtis
Curtis added it
Apr 24, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
193167
President Boyd K. Packer, the President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, was set apart to this position on February 3, 2008. Previously, he was Acting President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles beginning June 5, 1994. Prior to becoming Acting President, he served as a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, having been ordained an Ap...more
More about Boyd K. Packer...
The Holy Temple Teach Ye Diligently That All May Be Edified: Talks, Sermons & Commentary Mine Errand from the Lord: Quotations and Teachings from Boyd K. Packer A Christmas Parable