Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1)

Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me #1)

3.85 of 5 stars 3.85  ·  rating details  ·  133 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The instant Lady Diana Westover spies Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley, across a crowded room, the lovely, sheltered miss believes she's found the man she's been searching for. Though she knows nothing of men, Diana longs to pen a romantic novel. So she resolves to study the darkly handsome, scandalously seductive lord's every move, to experience the pleasures of his s...more
Published April 29th 2003 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Quick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Quick

ChloeLeeNH
Jul 16, 2008 ChloeLeeNH rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Regency Era fans
This was a cute sweet read. Villans weren't too villany. The h/h were very compatible and had very witty conversations. Very low on the sex scale but you hardly noticed because the h/h had such great dynamics and didn't feel the need to have sex every 20 pages LOL. I would definitely recommend this book. I am on to the next in this series. Should be another cute one!
Amanda
I loved this book! I've never read a book by the author before, but believe me when I say that I'll be tracking down more of her books!

Although historical romances are provbably my favorite, I do get tired of the usual plot points - the big misunderstanding, the heros bad reputation or desire to stay unmarried until they are old amd in need of an heir, previous bad luck in love and therefore being afraid to fall in love again, etc (it's amazing I love historicals so much, seeing as how tired I...more
Naira
I really enjoyed this book due to the main characters. I like the bickering couple and the fact that they were able to trust each other. I rarely find a romance novel where the heroine is able to trust the hero.
Also, I cannot wait to read the other lords' stories.
Anna -  Martini Times Romance
Kiss Me Quick, the first book in the Kiss Me series, by Margaret Moore is a fabulous regency romance. I floved it hardcore. I bought this book from Google Play for about $4.00.

I just really loved everything about this story and immediately bought the next book in the series. The characters were charming, and I truly connected with Edmund and Diana. They had the perfect romance that was very natural and it unfolded beautifully. This is true romance.

Click to read full review at Martini Times
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
"Lovely, sheltered miss" wants to write a romance novel, she spies "Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley" and decides to use him as research for her book.

"Who is this infuriating female who is everywhere he turns? Edmond is used to fawning admirers, but this attractive chit seems interested in something other than passion. And the more immune she remains to Edmond's charms, the more enchanted he is by hers. Well, this calls for a serious seduction, for he will be bested by no woman, no matter h...more
Tabetha Waite
What a great start to a wonderful series! It had all the elements to a perfect romance novel; chemistry, strong main characters and wonder side characters that didn't take away from the growing relationship, but who were intriguing enough for me to want to read the rest of the series. And the fact Lady Diana wanted to write a romance, well that was just icing on the cake for me. Loved it!!
Joy
Lady Diana, anonymous novelist, finds the model for her new villain in the pump room at Bath. Lord Adderley, accustomed to admirers, is determined to change the distant look in Lady Diana's eye. Lady Diana's aunts are horrified at the way she is studying Lord Adderley at very close range. So is one of the local heiresses. An entertaining romp.
Phoe
Really enjoyable - sweet and well written. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Manal Shahid
Manal Shahid marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Claire
Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Nika
Nika marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Tina
Tina marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Maryanne
Maryanne marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Kris
Kris marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Poppy Fields
Poppy Fields marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Tracy Hebert
Tracy Hebert marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Yurelsis Rodriguez
Yurelsis Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Zinnia Garay
Zinnia Garay marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
  • What an Earl Wants
  • Touched by Fire
  • Baby at His Convenience
  • A Convenient Wife (Montana Mavericks: The Historicals)
  • My Darling Caroline
  • Tempting Fate (Providence, #2)
  • The Devil's Love
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Her Warrior King
  • Till Next We Meet
  • Mistress of Pleasure (School of Gallantry #1)
  • Beguiled
  • Lessons in Seduction (Once Upon An Accident, #2)
  • Once a Rake
  • The Bridal Veil
  • At the Bride Hunt Ball (Devine & Friends, #1)
  • Dream Fever
  • Bound to a Warrior (The Warrior King, #1)
There is more than one author with this name

Award-winning author Margaret Moore actually began her career at the age of eight, when she and a friend concocted stories featuring a lovely, spirited damsel and a handsome, misunderstood thief nicknamed "The Red Sheik."
Unknowingly pursuing her destiny, Margaret graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts degree i...more
More about Margaret Moore...
Gwyneth and the Thief The Warlord's Bride (King John,  #4) Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #2) The Overlord's Bride (Warrior, #13) Highland Rogue, London Miss