Start by marking “Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me, #1)

Kiss Me Quick (Kiss Me #1)

3.74  ·  Rating Details  ·  171 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The instant Lady Diana Westover spies Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley, across a crowded room, the lovely, sheltered miss believes she's found the man she's been searching for. Though she knows nothing of men, Diana longs to pen a romantic novel. So she resolves to study the darkly handsome, scandalously seductive lord's every move, to experience the pleasures of his s ...more
Published April 29th 2003 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Kiss Me Quick, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss Me Quick

The Daring Exploits of a Runaway Heiress by Victoria AlexanderThe Naked Baron by Sally MacKenzieThe Sorrow's Garden by Anthony CarinhasThe Naked Marquis by Sally MacKenzieThe Naked King by Sally MacKenzie
On my list to read.
76th out of 113 books — 4 voters
A Discovery Of Witches by Deborah HarknessThe Luxe by Anna GodbersenRumors by Anna GodbersenEnvy by Anna GodbersenSplendor by Anna Godbersen
"Diana"
43rd out of 53 books — 4 voters

More lists with this book...

ChloeLeeNH
Jul 16, 2008 ChloeLeeNH rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Regency Era fans
This was a cute sweet read. Villans weren't too villany. The h/h were very compatible and had very witty conversations. Very low on the sex scale but you hardly noticed because the h/h had such great dynamics and didn't feel the need to have sex every 20 pages LOL. I would definitely recommend this book. I am on to the next in this series. Should be another cute one!
Amanda
I loved this book! I've never read a book by the author before, but believe me when I say that I'll be tracking down more of her books!

Although historical romances are provbably my favorite, I do get tired of the usual plot points - the big misunderstanding, the heros bad reputation or desire to stay unmarried until they are old amd in need of an heir, previous bad luck in love and therefore being afraid to fall in love again, etc (it's amazing I love historicals so much, seeing as how tired I
Naira
Feb 06, 2011 Naira rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-novels
I really enjoyed this book due to the main characters. I like the bickering couple and the fact that they were able to trust each other. I rarely find a romance novel where the heroine is able to trust the hero.
Also, I cannot wait to read the other lords' stories.
Goge (BARRONS) le Moning Maniac,
"Lovely, sheltered miss" wants to write a romance novel, she spies "Edmond Terrington, Viscount Adderley" and decides to use him as research for her book.

"Who is this infuriating female who is everywhere he turns? Edmond is used to fawning admirers, but this attractive chit seems interested in something other than passion. And the more immune she remains to Edmond's charms, the more enchanted he is by hers. Well, this calls for a serious seduction, for he will be bested by no woman, no matter h
Shannon
Aug 07, 2016 Shannon rated it liked it
This started out really great. I liked the premise and the dynamic between the two leads was cute. Their chemistry was so good in the parts of the book before their relationship started to turn romantic. Diana could be a bit annoying and extra, but I absolutely loved Edmond. Weird religious backstory aside, there was just something very charming about him. His borderline obsession towards finding out why Diana was following him had me laughing. I loved that conversation where Brix thought that E ...more
Tabetha Waite
Jun 18, 2013 Tabetha Waite rated it it was amazing
What a great start to a wonderful series! It had all the elements to a perfect romance novel; chemistry, strong main characters and wonder side characters that didn't take away from the growing relationship, but who were intriguing enough for me to want to read the rest of the series. And the fact Lady Diana wanted to write a romance, well that was just icing on the cake for me. Loved it!!
Joy
Sep 23, 2012 Joy rated it liked it
Lady Diana, anonymous novelist, finds the model for her new villain in the pump room at Bath. Lord Adderley, accustomed to admirers, is determined to change the distant look in Lady Diana's eye. Lady Diana's aunts are horrified at the way she is studying Lord Adderley at very close range. So is one of the local heiresses. An entertaining romp.
Hopefulpuffin
Apr 01, 2016 Hopefulpuffin rated it really liked it
Quick (ha!), easy read. Good dialogue, straight forward plot. Nothing that hasn't been done before but it's a pleasant diversion. Not exactly clean but not crazy steamy either.

Seeing as my online library has all the books in the series, I'll read them too.
Crissy
Jan 01, 2015 Crissy rated it really liked it
Fun and fluffy romance.
Marie Andersson
Marie Andersson marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Aug 25, 2016
Tima
Tima marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Remya Sasi
Remya Sasi rated it liked it
Jul 27, 2016
Amanda marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Sueness12
Sueness12 marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2016
Nikki
Nikki marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Catherine  Alvarez Paz
Catherine Alvarez Paz marked it as to-read
May 17, 2016
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Viola Prins
Viola Prins marked it as to-read
May 07, 2016
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Irmaria
Irmaria marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2016
Ashley
Ashley is currently reading it
Aug 01, 2016
Ireland Durante
Ireland Durante marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2016
Angel Puckett
Angel Puckett rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2016
Barney
Barney marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2016
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2016
  • Once in a Blue Moon
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Touched by Fire
  • The Devil's Waltz
  • Baby at His Convenience
  • With This Ring
  • The Sheikh's Impetuous Love-Slave (Princes of the Desert #1)
  • The Christmas Knight
  • Dream Fever
  • Kentucky Bride
  • Taming The Beast
  • Once a Rake
  • The Bridal Veil
  • Too Wicked to Wed (Lords of Midnight, #1)
  • A Scandalous Pursuit (Scandalous, #4)
  • Gypsy Lover (Botany Bay, #3)
  • The Accidental Wedding (Devil Riders, #4)
  • Agent Cowboy (Colby Agency, #18)
There is more than one author with this name

Award-winning author Margaret Moore actually began her career at the age of eight, when she and a friend concocted stories featuring a lovely, spirited damsel and a handsome, misunderstood thief nicknamed "The Red Sheik."
Unknowingly pursuing her destiny, Margaret graduated with distinction from the University of Toronto with a Bachelor of Arts degree i
More about Margaret Moore...

Kiss Me (4 books)
  • Kiss Me Again (Kiss Me, #2)
  • A Lover's Kiss (Kiss Me, #3)
  • The Viscount's Kiss (Kiss Me, #4)

“And as you put it once, Bath is a small place, so naturally we must expect to encounter one another. It's not as if I were lying in wait to see which way you went when you left your aunt’s house this morning."
She’d never had an attack of the vapors, but as she imagined him doing just that, like something out of a novel, she had an inkling of what the vapors must be like.
Surely he hadn’t actually done that, though. He was probably just saying that to disturb her.”
1 likes