Start by marking “A Passionaate Gospel of True Love” as Want to Read:

A Passionaate Gospel of True Love

A Passionaate Gospel Of True Love
By:Poonaam Uppal

SYNOPSIS

So, do you believe in love?” Someone asked me once, and I replied, “ I feel, I am here, in this world, just to teach the world, “Love” , the essence of true love and how to find your twin soul and
create union with your True Love,Twin Soul and Split Half.

--- Poonaam Uppal...

This is a true love story of glamorous, s
Paperback, 01, 1084 pages
Published September 17th 2010 by levaanah publication

To ask other readers questions about A Passionaate Gospel of True Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Passionaate Gospel of True Love

Author: Poonaam Uppal
Publisher: Levaanah Publishers
Price: INR 595
Pages: 1084

'A Passionaate Gospel of True Love' is a story about life and love. It portrays the journey of a small town girl with big dreams and her unprecedented faith to achieve them.

The story describes the challenges, this girl faces to reach her ambition of becoming an internationally acclaimed designer. And, when she is at panache of her care
Sreesha Divakaran
I’ve heard from the readers of my blog that the ratings I give are almost always on the lower side, and the sarcasm I sometimes use while reviewing a book is outright cruel.
Well, to me, literature isn’t about making money. It isn’t a “business”. It isn’t about crass - what’s the word I’m looking for – randomness.
And that’s why, a book like this gets a low rating on my blog along with a high dose of vitriol.
Genre: Crass Randomness, Mass Confusion, Lass Rambling (unnecessarily)
Summary: This is an
Vaisakhi
Sep 20, 2014 Vaisakhi rated it liked it
Complete review at http://vaisakhimishra.blogspot.in/201...

Pros :
1. Narration – The flow is such that it makes you feel you are reading a diary and keep you intrigued about the next incident always.
2. Descriptions – If one thing every reader would cherish in this book (whether the book is of his/her type or not), it is descriptions. They were intricate, vivid and literally pen painted every page of the book in front of you.
3. The Himalayan and Khajuraho sections – Can’t reveal much here, but I r
Pallavi
Sep 17, 2014 Pallavi rated it really liked it
The love story is set initially in Jabalpur in Central India. The author narrates her nascent years full of innocence that culminates into a mature adult. The engaging love story manifests in Chennai the capital of Tamil Nadu in South India.
The book is a passionate saga of true love that revolves around the corridors of selfless love and affection. The complexity of human relationship is well scripted by the Indian author.

The personal biography opens up the author’s hidden life of romance. The
Arti Honrao
Sep 17, 2014 Arti Honrao rated it liked it
The flow of narration is okay, could have been edited in a better way.
I must admit that the first person narration is well handled. The explanation of connection between the souls, mention of rebirth has enough depth to realize that the author has done a lot of research on the topic.

Overall, the book failed to touch a deep chord in me. I consider it just fine for one time read if you can read a 1084 pages book.

Read more here >
Zaina Mallik
Jan 19, 2015 Zaina Mallik rated it really liked it
Salute to the author.
I can’t even imagine how much of hard work the author must have done. she has really done a lot of research before writing down the book. The different major concepts of the book are so well explained. The book is indeed good and a must read. A Passionaate Gospel of True Love by Poonaam Uppal
Tinakumar
Jul 03, 2014 Tinakumar rated it it was amazing
She is small town girl from Jabalpur and the way she experienced her life and travelled till florida is incredible.
New city and sometimes even in a whole different country complete with having to learn a new language and adapt to a different culture. it bring tears in a true lovers eyes when you get connected to the story! BRAVO
Arti
Jun 02, 2014 Arti rated it it was amazing
True Love has different meanings, but the way author has expressed true love in Passionate gospel is outstanding, true love doesn't mean having sex the whole life, its about making true love and having holy sex with your loved one or better. Life is successful only if there is true love and then you get into physical activities with each other
Diwakar
Feb 18, 2015 Diwakar rated it really liked it
APGTL – Love bible.
The story of a small town Punjabi girl from a narrow minded family who dreams big and achieves it and realizes somewhere still things are not in place and then unveils the twist that she is chosen for a certain tasks by upper forces. I love the way Indian tradition is described and makes you feel so related to the feeling of being an Indian .
Sooraj
Jan 28, 2015 Sooraj rated it liked it
Worth reading
I finished reading the book a few weeks back but even now, whatever I am doing walking shopping etc I have the story running in the back of the mind. One can visualize every chapter of the book. I am in love with book. Hats off to the author.
Raul
May 21, 2014 Raul rated it it was amazing
The author of this book Poonam Uppal writes about starting high school, navigating new friendships, falling in love for the first time, learning to live with her splintering family.
once i started reading this book, i could connect to the author's writing and emotions in the book
Milind
Feb 18, 2015 Milind rated it it was amazing
A Motivating story
Great story and fabulous writer. Proceeds so nicely and book gives you some messages at the end which are truly acceptable. Makes you feel proud to be an indian. it makes me feel motivated to be independent and step towards entrepreneurship."
Navin Kumar
Jan 28, 2015 Navin Kumar rated it really liked it
Awesome work!

I was not a reader before a friend of mine suggested me A Passionaate Gospel of true love. I had no clue I will be able to finish this 1000 pages book. But once I started I kept on turning pages after pages. Each chapter made me curious to read ahead. The book keeps you glued.
Arun
Jun 16, 2014 Arun rated it it was amazing
Seriously! the journey of a girl from a small town, aspiring to become a fashion designer and then turns out to be a writer.
Multi talented Poonam has proved her skills and talent by showing writing skills in her newly released Passionate gospel of true love.
Uday Patel
Mar 26, 2014 Uday Patel rated it it was amazing
A great book "A Passionaate Gospel of True Love" by Poonaam Uppal excels in narration and intrigue of true love.
Bhargav Prajapati
Bhargav Prajapati rated it it was amazing
Dec 25, 2014
Gurtaj Singh
Gurtaj Singh rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Anshul Das
Anshul Das rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Anil Kumar
Anil Kumar rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Ajayveer Punia
Ajayveer Punia rated it it was amazing
May 12, 2015
Rbk Asr
Rbk Asr rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2014
Manya
Manya rated it really liked it
Nov 18, 2014
Ash
Ash rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
Mayank Verma
Mayank Verma rated it it was ok
Apr 09, 2016
Ramprasad
Ramprasad marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Ilya Yasakov
Ilya Yasakov marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Deepak Singh
Deepak Singh marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Nusheen
Nusheen marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2014
Shivani Reddy
Shivani Reddy marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Prasanta Kumar
Prasanta Kumar marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Poojaa
Poojaa marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Eklavya Nishad
Eklavya Nishad marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Mo J
Mo J marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Amit
Amit marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Bhargavi
Bhargavi marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Ankita Mago
Ankita Mago marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2014
Ashok
Ashok marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Babita
Babita marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Atul Singh
Atul Singh marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Pankaj
Pankaj marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Anu Kurian
Anu Kurian marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Raj Chib
Raj Chib marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Preeti Chawla
Preeti Chawla marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Revanna Devgeowda
Revanna Devgeowda marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Mini
Mini is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2015
Usha
Usha marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Ayushi
Ayushi marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Souren Ghosh
Souren Ghosh marked it as to-read
Nov 22, 2014
Harshidaa
Harshidaa marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Shobha Acharya
Shobha Acharya marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Doss
Doss marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014