Start by marking “Cherry Juice, Vol. 01” as Want to Read:
Cherry Juice, Vol. 01

Cherry Juice, Vol. 01 (Cherry Juice #1)

3.89  ·  Rating Details  ·  2,211 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
After five awkward years, stepsiblings Minami and Otome are finally getting along, even giving each other romantic advice. However, when Minami's best friend confesses his love for Otome, suddenly the siblings peaceful relationship takes an unpredictable turn, making them wonder with whom they are in love.
Published October 1st 2007 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Juice, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Juice, Vol. 01

Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraFruits Basket, Vol. 1 by Natsuki TakayaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 by Bisco HatoriFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 1 by Hiromu Arakawa
Manga
23rd out of 123 books — 81 voters
Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
130th out of 294 books — 750 voters

More lists with this book...

Starbubbles
Apr 16, 2012 Starbubbles rated it liked it
Margaryta
Dec 28, 2013 Margaryta rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I enjoyed reading this manga. In fact, I was happy that this topic was written about because (for some odd reason though this has never happened to me) I was curious of what would happen if step siblings fell in love with each other.

highly recomend it to people who like romancy manga but ones that are more tied to normal life.

Can't wait to read the rest of this manga series - hope it doesn't dissapoint me cause I'm currently rooting for an amazing and fresh new ending, not a boring cliche one th
Christina
Step siblings Minami and Otome fought an awful lot at first, but gradually, the two learned to get along quite well and became very close. Now, five years later and in their last year of junior high, Minami's best friend, Ayame, has just asked his big sister, Otome, out! But dating someone means pushing family to the side and spending all of your free time with your boyfriend, but it seems Otome is having trouble pushing away her brother... She tries to keep them both, she'll lie to them, and sh ...more
Kenley
Jan 10, 2009 Kenley rated it liked it
this would prbly b another 3 1/2 for me. it was pretty good, but in certain parts i had trouble figuring out what was going on. and i don't like Amane, he just randomly kisses her. it all seemed so pointless to me. well, mayb the next one will b better.
Ella Blu
Nov 08, 2015 Ella Blu rated it really liked it
What is better than step-siblings who are secretly in love with each other? I have a small weakness for these cute things. Anyway, it was super adorable, but i cannot lie that there were some moments where I just was way too bored to keep going with reading this manga, but I managed. I can't say very much, since it seemed to me as your typical romance shoujo manga, although i liked it, but if you're into these, read it, it's very good!
Kathleen
Feb 07, 2016 Kathleen rated it liked it
I feel like the nominal romance here - the girl has a boy she likes, and he likes her too - is ignored in favor of throwing her at her brother as often as possible, or him throwing himself at her. It's annoying.
Amanda Aniolowski
Nov 11, 2014 Amanda Aniolowski rated it really liked it
I like the fact that this series is really short! The story itself was a little strange but I still really liked it!
Soobie's heartbroken
Das war so lang zu lesen... :-( Ich glaube, dass dies Manga viel verwirrt ist. Beim Lesen war ich manchmal verworren, weil ich nicht verstehen könnte, was es passierte. Ab und zu, als ich die Seite umschlug, merkte ich, dass es keine gewöhnliche Merkmale gibt, die man benutzt, um die Zeitablauf zu unterstreichen. Außerdem tauchten neue Personen auf, ohne dass ich es merkte. Und ich fragte mich, wer sie sind or woher sie kommen.

Ich denke auch, dass der Style des Mangakas nicht gut genug ist: Die
Bbabri
Apr 09, 2014 Bbabri rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-olvasott
2,5 stars
earthy
Feb 24, 2009 earthy rated it did not like it
Shelves: ya, manga
Contrived plot that whips through characters and situations so quickly, there's no time to actually get to know anyone or care about them. Minami and Otome do have a decent amount of chemistry, but the Ranma-esque look-I-just-caught-you-nekkid-ZOMG! moments are awkward and unnecessary, and the plot shows no signs of being anything other than your typical eventually-they'll-end-up-together-but-first-they'll-go-through-all-this-awkwardness-yawn shoujo contrivences. Definitely worth missing.
John
May 01, 2009 John rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
The range of topics covered by manga is astonishing. This one is about a teenage boy and girl who are step-siblings and are attracted to each other. The story is held together by random and arbitrary behaviour from themselves and their friends, but as I remember it teens were a bit like that anyway. The art is very good, but the story is a bit shallow and disturbing, so I have no urge to proceed with the series.
Kimberly
Mar 29, 2016 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
It was amazing ;) I love ittt <3 This actually made my heart ache a bit :o I luvv it soo muchhh e.e
Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}
She's really dense, but-sigh-it makes sense! OH well, it was still an interesting read, if you like dense protag's. I don't always, but they are quite interesting sometimes doing what they do in their own ways. Hehe, sometimes they're annoying. But in this, it's just funny.
Ilianna Vanillia
Feb 23, 2015 Ilianna Vanillia rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
A cute story about two teenagers and their forbidden love. :)
Read it a long time ago, but I remember that when I finished this manga, it left me with feelings of joy and satisfaction. That's exactly what I'm looking for in the books I chose read, to be entertaining.
Lacey
Apr 13, 2010 Lacey rated it it was amazing
i just got this book and im done!!!!!!!! YAY its a really good book i dont really know how to say any thing eals but i would just like to say......... I LOVE IT LIKE I DO TO ALL MY OTHER BOOKS !!!!!
Amy Gideon
Aug 15, 2014 Amy Gideon rated it it was ok
I'm not sure about this one. There's little to no character development and the plot is almost nonexistent.

Read a full review: http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower....
Wee!wawaLAA!!!
Jan 14, 2008 Wee!wawaLAA!!! rated it liked it
this is a super gushy, romantic manga :) but not gushy like twilight, but the comedy romance between step siblings
NO IT IS NOT GROSS, except for some parts :)
IT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
Noora
Aug 14, 2008 Noora rated it did not like it
I think I would've liked the story more if I could've followed it better. Maybe I just suck at reading manga, but this was very confusing to me and I sort of gave up on it.
Karen
Jan 26, 2013 Karen rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Fans of <u>Me & My Brothers</u> by Hari Tokeino
It is cute, but I wish it were a bit slower. I mean, it seems as though the author is running through everything in a hurry, so it's a bit choppy.....
Victoria LaBush
Nov 09, 2007 Victoria LaBush rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: to anyone who loves anime
It is a little weird and twisted. Its about two step sibilings and their love lives. However, they are starting to like eachother.
Nohely
Feb 15, 2013 Nohely rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite manga series of Haruka Fukushima so far. I love Otome and Minami.
darkest-blonde08
Dec 19, 2010 darkest-blonde08 rated it liked it
cute story, if a bit predictable. otome is adorable and minami is awesome =)
Sebrina
Jan 04, 2013 Sebrina rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
i didn't read it YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Jade Alexia
Feb 25, 2012 Jade Alexia rated it it was amazing
The cutest and funny characters! I loove Minami!!
Rachel
Jan 21, 2009 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
looks really good! i just <3 anime so much!!
Angel
Feb 21, 2009 Angel rated it really liked it
its a awesome book!
May
Aug 02, 2012 May rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga-read
This manga was just awesome!
Helena
  • Fall in Love Like a Comic! Vol. 1
  • Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 01
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 01
  • Love Attack, Volume 1
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 1 (Magical x Miracle, #1)
  • Love Berrish!, Vol. 01
  • Rasetsu, Vol. 1
  • Kamichama Karin, Vol. 01
  • V.B. Rose Volume 1
  • Saint Dragon Girl, Vol. 01
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 1
  • Four-Eyed Prince, Volume 1
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 05 (Kitchen Princess, #5)
  • Desire Climax, Vol. 1
  • Pink♥♥Innocent, Volume 1
  • B.O.D.Y., Volume 1
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 01
  • Captive Hearts, Vol. 01 (Captive Hearts, #1)
Name in Japanese: フクシマ ハルカ
She is a Japanese shōjo manga artist. She made her manga debut in 1999 in Nakayoshi Magazine with her award-winning manga Sakuranbo Kiss. She considers Otona ni Nuts (Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts) to be her masterpiece.
More about Haruka Fukushima...

Cherry Juice (4 books)