Cherry Juice, Vol. 01

Cherry Juice, Vol. 01 (Cherry Juice #1)

3.88 of 5 stars 3.88  ·  rating details  ·  1,695 ratings  ·  24 reviews
After five awkward years, stepsiblings Minami and Otome are finally getting along, even giving each other romantic advice. However, when Minamis best friend confesses his love for Otome, suddenly the siblings peaceful relationship takes an unpredictable turn, making them wonder with whom they are in love.
Published October 1st 2007 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Juice, Vol. 01, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Juice, Vol. 01

Maid-sama! Vol. 01 by Hiro FujiwaraFruits Basket, Volume 01 by Natsuki TakayaDeath Note, Vol. 1 by Tsugumi OhbaOuran High School Host Club, Vol. 01 by Bisco HatoriFullmetal Alchemist, Vol. 01 by Hiromu Arakawa
Manga
23rd out of 106 books — 75 voters
Diary ng Panget 4 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 3 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget 2 by HaveYouSeenThisGirLDiary ng Panget by HaveYouSeenThisGirLShe's Dating the Gangster by Bianca B. Bernardino
Wattpad Books
106th out of 168 books — 647 voters

More lists with this book...

Starbubbles
Margaryta
I enjoyed reading this manga. In fact, I was happy that this topic was written about because (for some odd reason though this has never happened to me) I was curious of what would happen if step siblings fell in love with each other.

highly recomend it to people who like romancy manga but ones that are more tied to normal life.

Can't wait to read the rest of this manga series - hope it doesn't dissapoint me cause I'm currently rooting for an amazing and fresh new ending, not a boring cliche one th...more
Jenny
[Ch. 1-5:]

There are a lot of weird things that come up in manga and usually I don't like to read gender-bender or sibling love, but I love the way the artist draws...

I really need to broaden myself though. If Japan is so accepting of this, then that says a lot about the US (and Japan also).
Kenley
this would prbly b another 3 1/2 for me. it was pretty good, but in certain parts i had trouble figuring out what was going on. and i don't like Amane, he just randomly kisses her. it all seemed so pointless to me. well, mayb the next one will b better.
earthy
Feb 24, 2009 earthy rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga, ya
Contrived plot that whips through characters and situations so quickly, there's no time to actually get to know anyone or care about them. Minami and Otome do have a decent amount of chemistry, but the Ranma-esque look-I-just-caught-you-nekkid-ZOMG! moments are awkward and unnecessary, and the plot shows no signs of being anything other than your typical eventually-they'll-end-up-together-but-first-they'll-go-through-all-this-awkwardness-yawn shoujo contrivences. Definitely worth missing.
John
May 01, 2009 John rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
The range of topics covered by manga is astonishing. This one is about a teenage boy and girl who are step-siblings and are attracted to each other. The story is held together by random and arbitrary behaviour from themselves and their friends, but as I remember it teens were a bit like that anyway. The art is very good, but the story is a bit shallow and disturbing, so I have no urge to proceed with the series.
Nɪɴᴀ
She's really dense, but-sigh-it makes sense! OH well, it was still an interesting read, if you like dense protag's. I don't always, but they are quite interesting sometimes doing what they do in their own ways. Hehe, sometimes they're annoying. But in this, it's just funny.
Lacey
i just got this book and im done!!!!!!!! YAY its a really good book i dont really know how to say any thing eals but i would just like to say......... I LOVE IT LIKE I DO TO ALL MY OTHER BOOKS !!!!!
Amy Gideon
I'm not sure about this one. There's little to no character development and the plot is almost nonexistent.

Read a full review: http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower....
Wee!wawaLAA!!!
this is a super gushy, romantic manga :) but not gushy like twilight, but the comedy romance between step siblings
NO IT IS NOT GROSS, except for some parts :)
IT IS SOOOO CUTE!!!
Noora
I think I would've liked the story more if I could've followed it better. Maybe I just suck at reading manga, but this was very confusing to me and I sort of gave up on it.
Karen
Jan 26, 2013 Karen rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fans of <u>Me & My Brothers</u> by Hari Tokeino
It is cute, but I wish it were a bit slower. I mean, it seems as though the author is running through everything in a hurry, so it's a bit choppy.....
Victoria LaBush
Nov 09, 2007 Victoria LaBush rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: to anyone who loves anime
It is a little weird and twisted. Its about two step sibilings and their love lives. However, they are starting to like eachother.
Nohely
This is my favorite manga series of Haruka Fukushima so far. I love Otome and Minami.
darkest-blonde08
cute story, if a bit predictable. otome is adorable and minami is awesome =)
Sebrina
i didn't read it YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Jade Alexia
The cutest and funny characters! I loove Minami!!
Rachel
looks really good! i just <3 anime so much!!
Angel
its a awesome book!
May
This manga was just awesome!
Helena
omg people
Vivi
cherries!!!!! ^-^
Sophia Chan
Sophia Chan marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Kaivey
Kaivey marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Sabrina
Sabrina marked it as to-read
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Galibijoux Magali martin
Galibijoux Magali martin marked it as to-read
READING BOOKS 1 3 Jan 04, 2013 08:01PM
READING BOOKS 1 4 Jan 04, 2013 08:01PM
  • Pixie Pop: Gokkun Pucho, Vol. 01
  • Fall in Love Like a Comic! Vol. 1
  • Mamotte! Lollipop, Vol. 01
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 1 (Magical x Miracle, #1)
  • Love Attack, Volume 1
  • Rasetsu, Vol. 1
  • Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Vol. 01
  • Cactus's Secret, Vol. 01
  • Happy Hustle High, Vol. 1
  • Barajou no Kiss, Vol. 01 (Barajou no Kiss, #1)
Name in Japanese: フクシマ ハルカ
She is a Japanese shōjo manga artist. She made her manga debut in 1999 in Nakayoshi Magazine with her award-winning manga Sakuranbo Kiss. She considers Otona ni Nuts (Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts) to be her masterpiece.
More about Haruka Fukushima...
Cherry Juice, Vol. 04 Cherry Juice, Vol. 02 Cherry Juice, Vol. 03 Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts, Vol. 01 AAA, Vol. 01