Start by marking “Deliver! A Concise Guide To Helping The Woman You Love Through Labor (Deliver! Books)” as Want to Read:

3.67  ·  Rating Details ·  3 Ratings  ·  1 Review
"Deliver! A Concise Guide To Helping The Woman You Love Through Labor" is a compact, straight-talking field guide to labor support written expressly for men.

We take fathers-to-be through the various stages of labor and birth, clearly explaining what a woman is experiencing and – most importantly – suggesting the many ways in which her partner can help. Together, we believ
Published February 27th 2012 by Deliver! Books

Be the first to ask a question about Deliver! A Concise Guide To Helping The Woman You Love Through Labor

Jacob
Aug 16, 2016 Jacob rated it really liked it
Quick easy to read and helpful

This book was very helpful for first time parents on the cusp of delivering. We purchased it on recommendation from a friend after the ob said today it looked like I was delivering in the next few days. The book took all of 30 minutes to read and had lots of helpful information!
Daniel Pelham
Daniel Pelham rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2015
Thomas Martino
Thomas Martino rated it liked it
May 12, 2014