Start by marking “Full Circle” as Want to Read:
Full Circle

Full Circle

This novella is a two pronged story line. On one hand it features the rise of a mob hit man. The second connected story is about a fence, a low level outsider of the mob. It tells the two stories alternating in the book as they relate, and the Gypsy hag who's control drives the way it goes. Her hold on our characters is subtle, yet devious.
Published April 15th 2012 by Chuck Alderman

To ask other readers questions about Full Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Full Circle

Bumping Noses and Cherry Pie by Charie D. La MarrThe Law of Attraction by N.M. SilberTrust by Cristiane SerruyaDreams Come True by Bridgitte LesleyNaked Determination, 41 Stories About Overcoming Fear by Gisela Hausmann
Little Known Gems
19th out of 1,025 books — 1,120 voters

More lists with this book...

S. Policar
Jul 31, 2013 S. Policar rated it really liked it

* I received this ARC from the author in exchange for an Honest Review*

This story is interesting albeit a bit confusing. It took me a while to figure out the story is told by two different guys; Lou... and "Fence". Admittedly that was probably my own fault since there are PoV breaks to signal who's talking for each mini chapter.
I really liked this story, then again I am a big fan of the whole mob thing. I love stories about hitmen and whatnot. I think it's because I'm a New Yorker >.>
Anywa

Lily Loves Indie
Oct 21, 2013 Lily Loves Indie rated it really liked it
Shelves: lilylovesindie
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book in return for an honest review. It has been reviewed on my blog, Lily Loves Indie and the whole post can be viewed here - http://lilylovesindie.co.uk/?p=169

Here is a snippet for you....

I have to say, when I read the summary and had a quick flick of this book, I really didn't know if I was going to enjoy it. Whilst I really enjoy a crime thriller, mob based fiction doesn't usually interest me in the slightest. Therefore I was very pleasantly s
Sharon
Jul 22, 2013 Sharon rated it it was amazing
The book for review is “Full Circle” by Chuck Alderman

This novella is broken up into two-story lines. The genre if this is one is gangster life.

The story starts with a hobo who is on the run…a man has been killed. The first few pages you are not given the name of the man. But you don’t need it. The pace the race for this man to get away and fast is well written. He has to run and heads down to New Orleans.

The twist and turns of this character will not disappoint as he meets interesting people af
Jada Ryker
Oct 12, 2013 Jada Ryker rated it it was amazing
Full Circle, by Chuck Alderman, is told from the point of view of two miscreants, Lou and Fence. The gritty lives of the two lawless men finally intersect, and they join forces. Lou is a successful hit man, but buys a business to launder money. After a colorful life of "procuring things," Fence is a sort of business manager/advisor.

Full Circle would be a great film. I see it as a neo-noir, crime-action-thriller movie, with Lou and Fence moving toward their destinies, including Lou's brush with v
Raymond Berry
May 14, 2014 Raymond Berry rated it it was amazing
Walk the walk and talk the talk.
Once again this author pulls you into the story just like you are one of the characters. You hear them talk, you think like them, you go where they go. When this author picks up his pen to write, it is like he is going to carve a fine statue out of a block of stone while you watch. When one of the characters is leaving town on a train, you can feel that train move. "Full Circle" is a great read and reread.
Roseanna
Aug 14, 2013 Roseanna rated it really liked it
This is a great mob book. It flows well. The characters and settings are developed so well, you are taken on the ride right along with them. If you are looking for a short mob style read, this is the book for you.
*this book was given to me for an honest review*
Ron Jacobs
Jan 27, 2014 Ron Jacobs rated it it was amazing
Like this read. Chuck is entertaining writer and I see him in his stories.
Maryann Hawkins
Feb 27, 2013 Maryann Hawkins rated it really liked it
very good book to read.. I found the book enjoyable and would recommend it.
Karen Black
Jan 06, 2014 Karen Black rated it really liked it
Full Circle is an unconventional, first person account that seems to lend itself to a "just the fact, Ma'am, just the facts" tone. A homeless person kills, in what he swears is self-defense, then runs to avoid what he is certain will be prosecution for murder. Landing in New Orleans, he meets two women who will ultimately determine the direction of his life. Thus it begins. Lou's sad existence has morphed into a comfortable enough life, but is it really a life of his own, or is he simply a ...more
Georgiann Hennelly
Dec 30, 2014 Georgiann Hennelly rated it it was amazing
Full Circle is a great Mob story . It tells the story of Lou and Fence. Lou is a very successful hit man he bought a business so he can launder money. Fence is sort of a business advisor/ manager. A great mix of characters , you get hit men, mobsters and gypsy's. There is some sexual content so i would recommend for age 18 and over. A fabulous short story only 58 pgs so a very quick read for me. I look forward to reading more books by Chuck Alderman
Destinys
Nov 03, 2013 Destinys rated it it was amazing
Great story line. Mobsters, hitmen, and gypsy's all in one. Will have you on the edge of your seat!!! Fabulous quick read of 58 pages, that you will enjoy in one sitting.
Chuck Alderman
Jan 25, 2014 Chuck Alderman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
  ღ☆ღ  Brenda
ღ☆ღ Brenda rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2013
Debra Zitoun
Debra Zitoun rated it it was amazing
Bill Rosencrans
Bill Rosencrans rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Scott Wichman
Scott Wichman rated it liked it
May 31, 2014
Ron Hickey
Ron Hickey rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Dave Alderman
Dave Alderman rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2014
Chuck Alderman
Jan 21, 2014 Chuck Alderman rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Debra Zitoun
Debra Zitoun rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Bryant
Rebecca Bryant marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Tammy
Tammy marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2014
Anna629
Anna629 marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Rhonda N
Rhonda N marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2014
Cathy F
Cathy F marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2014
Ron Fanti
Ron Fanti marked it as to-read
Sallie Maag
Sallie Maag marked it as to-read
Trudy Powders
Trudy Powders marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2014
Diane Holdren
Diane Holdren marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Tenneice Brown
Tenneice Brown marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Gracie
Gracie marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Briarwolf  Baby
Briarwolf Baby marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Dan
Dan marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Kelli Loves 2 Blog
Kelli Loves 2 Blog marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Paige Baselice
Paige Baselice marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2016