Start by marking “Lee Bailey's the Way I Cook” as Want to Read:
Lee Bailey's the Way I Cook

Lee Bailey's the Way I Cook

4.3 of 5 stars 4.30  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  2 reviews
The Way I Cook" is a single-volume compilation of the best of Bailey, hand-picked by Lee from the spate of books he has written over the last decade. Included in this collection are 1,300 of Lee's favorite recipes in every category from poultry to pasta, main-event soups to myriad side dishes, seafood to salsas. There are salads that serve as meals; surprise sandwiches; in ...more
Published December 1st 1996 by Clarkson Potter Publishers (first published 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Lee Bailey's the Way I Cook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lee Bailey's the Way I Cook

I use this cookbook constantly. It's simple, non-fuss approach to home cooking is refreshing after so many trying for something "new." Bailey's got much love for old-fashioned desserts like apple pie and spice cake. This is a book that should be alongside The Joy of Cooking in everyone's kitchen.
Emma Roberts
This is all of Lee Bailey's books wrapped up into one - there are no pictures, but the compilation is worth it. The recipes are not difficult, and will become a part of your everyday repertoire.
Laura Yurs
Laura Yurs marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Millie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Frankie Brown
Frankie Brown marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Vendy added it
Dec 12, 2013
Debbie marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Kamran added it
Sep 21, 2010
Jill marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2010